Western Union money transfer

Still head and shoulders above here, never ceases to amaze me, and my expectations are low to begin with.
You're absolutely correct here but since covid US customer service has been ass. Which make Arg customer service triple dog ass.

I can't wait for American consumers to start talking with their wallets and not spending money at these places. 95% of the time eating at restaurant in the US is paying 75 dollars for something you could have made at home for 3.50. Until restaurants get it together I refuse to go out to eat.

So, Millie, what did your bank say? I went to contact mine and discovered they no longer have live chat. I started to send them a message and then it occurred to me that in the current climate of paranoia, if the message was read wrong, they might well freeze my account, cancel my debit card, or god knows what else. So I canceled the message and decided to wait a few days...

Ah, the joys of the expat life!
Santander bank

Hi all
Good morning
Tried to use the DIGITAL0FEE for this morning and the message I got was that that Promo code couldn’t be used for that transaction…
Please help….if anyone has another viable code please let me know..
Thanks

Hi all
Good morning
Tried to use the DIGITAL0FEE for this morning and the message I got was that that Promo code couldn’t be used for that transaction…
Please help….if anyone has another viable code please let me know..
Thanks
This morning on the iPhone app it still works for me

It worked for me yesterday using the WU USA website (debit card to Santander Rio bank account).

This morning I tried the various ways to send the money from the USA and pick up the funds at a WU agency in Argentina or receive them in a bank account and the promo code DIGITAL0FEE worked for all of them.

Last edited:

It worked for me yesterday using the WU USA website.

This morning I tried the various ways to send the money from the USA and pick up the funds in Argentina or receive them in a bank account and the promo code DIGITAL0FEE worked for all of them.
can confirm just used the code this morning works just fine online on the webpage.

WU doesn't treat all customers the same. Before the code came along, some of us were paying much higher fees than others, for reasons which we never did discover. And yes, of course, there's a difference between the fee for pulling direct from a bank account versus debit card versus credit card, but those are smaller than the differences I am talking about, and we never figured out why some of us were charged more than others.

Back