Western Union money transfer

Still dealing with a delay when paying via debit direct to bank account where it is taking up to 72 hours, and I have no time nor interest to spend an hour in the lineup at the Casa Central.

Even the times are wrong in the emails, sent a transfer on Monday, email said funds would be available Tuesday, and here it is Wednesday with nothing still. This has started happening more frequently, and it's not a crazy amount of money, $700. I'd try Money Gram, but my account was deleted for some vague reason the second I tried to send something...

Another WU office opened up on Parana about a block away from the big Cordoba office. There was a short, fast moving line, and I pulled $150,000p without a problem. A good option.

Hi All,
Wanted to let you know that I contacted my bank and they told me that there is nothing wrong with my account and that there is no block on using the card or anything …
And when I tried to log in again to WU , (after I spoke with someone at the bank ), to try to make a transfer, the message on the WU website said that they are experiencing technical difficulties…
I’ll keep trying….

Hi Everyone,
If this has been discussed with specificity before, I apologize for the repetitive nature of this question.. i remember that there had been a mention of the fact that after two or three transfers , WU often asks you for additional info before allowing any more transfers … Has this often been the case for many of you? And how do you provide the additional info, I mean, do they call or email you and you provide it that way, or is there somewhere you need to log in to your WU profile and provide in greater detail your info?
Thanks in advance for any and all pertinent info…

Hi Everyone,
If this has been discussed with specificity before, I apologize for the repetitive nature of this question.. i remember that there had been a mention of the fact that after two or three transfers , WU often asks you for additional info before allowing any more transfers … Has this often been the case for many of you? And how do yoquiredu provide the additional info, I mean, do they call or email you and you provithde it that way, or is there somewhere you need to log in to your WU profile and provide in greater detail your info?
Thanks in advance for any and all pertinent info…
You most likely can find the link to provide the required information in the confirmation emaiñs of your previous transfers

Was able to find this …. However .., they haven’t asked for any additional info and I wouldn’t know what to provide without being asked …
Hi @Millie did you complete this form previously? https://www.e-pagofacil.com/APN/declaracion.php If not, complete it and send an email to [email protected] letting them know you did. Hopefully this clear things up; goodluck!
Hi @Millie did you complete this form previously? https://www.e-pagofacil.com/APN/declaracion.php If not, complete it and send an email to [email protected] letting them know you did. Hopefully this clear things up; goodluck!
thanks immensely!!!….

Attachments

• F47AAB08-D06C-4CAC-B52D-C0D3B45DB1F9.png
    F47AAB08-D06C-4CAC-B52D-C0D3B45DB1F9.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
Hi! Just so I understand correctly… I need to fill out this form even though I am ( obviously) getting the money from my Santander bank back in Massachusetts?…I have a DNI and a CUIL and I have a Santander Rio account here of course …
Thanks again for your time, and specifics…
I greatly appreciate it.

Back