Western Union money transfer

That discount code was on post #1613 and has expired. I'm on my cell phone now but will use my laptop later to further explore the WU site to ascertain whether a new code is available unless another member updates it first.
I JUST logged in from my US location and that is the code that appears on the website. My guess is it will be reactivated later today or replaced with a new one.

I JUST logged in from my US location and that is the code that appears on the website. My guess is it will be reactivated later today or replaced with a new one.
I hope that's the case as the discounted fee has saved me a bundle!

I just tried WUDIGTAL50 and it works, but since it is already to late in the day for the funds to be credited to my account today, I'll wait until Monday to make my next transfer, hoping for a code that offers a 100% reduction of the fee.

to me, I trade when I need to. I have enough things in life to worry about and something as crazy as the peso is not something I can control.

Don't get me wrong, based on my experience i try to optimize but in the end it's not something i worry about for a few pesos

CCL has little to do with inflation. The exchange rates in ARG are so distorted that no one really knows what the "correct" value of the peso is.

Maybe you are right ..! Who knows ? time will tell.

Back