Western Union money transfer

Thanks. I'm actually waiting to be approved for a debit card here w/ brubank... until then its all cash... but I have a flight I want to book ($300 current vs $100 blue) and pay with my blue rate... the issue is I can't pay online until I get the debit card. I'm thinking of trying to find a place I can get a visa gift card and give them the cash - then purchase the flight.... OR I uber to the airport and wait in a line to see if I can buy there. Fun stuff. If you have ideas let me know!
Most airlines have in-town offices, it depends on where you live. They usually charge an extra cost for paying at the office.
If your flight is international, the price in pesos (with the new taxes just added today) should be similar to the price in dollars (without arg taxes) at the blue rate exchange.
So you can book directly at the airline website with your US card in dollars. (choosing the US website version of the airline).

Thanks. I'm actually waiting to be approved for a debit card here w/ brubank... until then its all cash... but I have a flight I want to book ($300 current vs $100 blue) and pay with my blue rate... the issue is I can't pay online until I get the debit card. I'm thinking of trying to find a place I can get a visa gift card and give them the cash - then purchase the flight.... OR I uber to the airport and wait in a line to see if I can buy there. Fun stuff. If you have ideas let me know!

On another note - until I get a debit card i'm also realizing that Uber is a waste of $ vs taxis. I paid $1 (blue rate cash) to go 15 blocks vs. $5 (my US credit card)
Paying for a flight with Brubank can be problematic depending on the cost of ticket. Brubank has a 200,000 peso daily purchase limit. Depending on where you’re going that may not be enough to cover your ticket.

I ran into this problem several times and just had to buy the ticket using a US card on a US site.

Paying for a flight with Brubank can be problematic depending on the cost of ticket. Brubank has a 200,000 peso daily purchase limit. Depending on where you’re going that may not be enough to cover your ticket.

I ran into this problem several times and just had to buy the ticket using a US card on a US site.
Thanks. I may just go to the airport and see.. its JetSmart so I'm concerned I can't even buy at the office. Crazy how difficult things can be. The ticket is only 50k pesos. But the difference is 200 usd whether I pay cash or not.

Side note. I got 1 to 297 pesos yesterday on western union!! Right now its 288.

Anybody else getting this? "We’re sorry, we couldn’t complete your transfer using the payment method you selected. To continue with your transfer, please select one of the below options"

Anybody else getting this? "We’re sorry, we couldn’t complete your transfer using the payment method you selected. To continue with your transfer, please select one of the below options"
this happened to me a few times on my old account. I ended up having to open a new account .. i'm DMing you with more detail

this happened to me a few times on my old account. I ended up having to open a new account .. i'm DMing you with more detail
Thanks - bizzare. Tried 2 debit cards. 3 credit cards. Nothing. Worked great the first time yesterday.

Thanks. I may just go to the airport and see.. its JetSmart so I'm concerned I can't even buy at the office. Crazy how difficult things can be. The ticket is only 50k pesos. But the difference is 200 usd whether I pay cash or not.

Side note. I got 1 to 297 pesos yesterday on western union!! Right now its 288.

Perhaps you can try a travel agency, they will gladly accept your pesos pesos?/dollars? . Obvi a commission is involved.

Back