Western Union money transfer

Does anyone use mercado pago and western union? Is it possible to transfer direct?
About two years ago, I asked at a couple of different Pago Facil/Western Union stores in my neighborhood if I could transfer money using Western Union to Mercado Pago, and they said that I couldn't. But who knows, the next time you go to Western Union ask them if it is possible now.

About two years ago, I asked at a couple of different Pago Facil/Western Union stores in my neighborhood if I could transfer money using Western Union to Mercado Pago, and they said that I couldn't. But who knows, the next time you go to Western Union ask them if it is possible now.
Curious - how do I put money into my mercado pago account? Do I go to Pago Facil and give them pesos? I have yet to add pesos to my account - would like to learn how! Thanks!

Curious - how do I put money into my mercado pago account? Do I go to Pago Facil and give them pesos? I have yet to add pesos to my account - would like to learn how! Thanks!
Are you using MercadoPago in your phone? Go to Ingresar dinero. You can use a Debito Inmediato to transfer from an Argentine bank account, or you can select Rapipago or Pago Facil and it will give you a code. Go to one of those places, show them the code and give them the money (1% transaction fee).

Or, you can transfer from a bank account to your MercadoPago account. If you select Transferencia bancaria in MercadoPago, it will show you your CVU and Alias. You can use one of these in the bank's home banking to transfer money to your MercadoPago account.

While it does not appear to be possible to send funds via Western Union directly to a Mecado Pago account, it is possible to add funds to a Mercado Pago account using Pago Facil (paying in cash) and there is a 1% charge per transaction.with (up to) a 2 hour delay.

Transfers to Mercado Pago from an Argentine bank account are free of charge and are credited instantly.

Let me ask why you would want to put money into Mercado pago if you have a bank account?

While it does not appear to be possible to send funds via Western Union directly to a Mecado Pago account, it is possible to add funds to a Mercado Pago account using Pago Facil (paying in cash) and there is a 1% charge per transaction.with (up to) a 2 hour delay.

Transfers to Mercado Pago from an Argentine bank account are free of charge and are credited instantly.
I paid my obra social this month using Mercado Pago, and even though I didn’t have suficiente funds in my MP account, the money was transferred directly from my bank debit card. I don’t know why, but some bills are easier to pay using Mercado Pago.

today the government admits that the digital tourist account was a failure with not even one account opened.

Anyone got any guesses on what the heat on the CCL will mean for us? I read about the gov stopping the ccl transactions yesterday.

Back