Western Union money transfer

Wow. I transferred $200 yesterday at 300.... seeing those numbers now makes me realize its better to do a little each day.

Wow. I transferred $200 yesterday at 300.... seeing those numbers now makes me realize its better to do a little each day.
i just recently started transferring $50 every few days, and it works well for me ….because I don’t live in BsAs, so there are no lines when I go …..

My wife still can't get the transfer because WU told her she was under investigation from AFIP . They gave her a number to call to find out what exactly is going on . Has anybody ever heard of this happening to anyone you know. She is an Argentine citizen. Thanks for any help

My wife still can't get the transfer because WU told her she was under investigation from AFIP . They gave her a number to call to find out what exactly is going on . Has anybody ever heard of this happening to anyone you know. She is an Argentine citizen. Thanks for any help

Hello oldgringo....If your experience is the same as mine, this is what will happen. I am blocked from ALL sending, period. Why? They will not say why. That is their policy. If someone at WU woke up on the wrong side of the bed before reviewing a routine transfer and didn't like the name of the person receiving the funds.....they will block you. And you can not get it unblocked. In my experience.

I used today for first time WU, this went so much smoother than Xoom..
Plus better rate ( 314) , really happy with it:)

I canceled mine, so my wife hasn't tried to get it since the day she was told she was blocked. I will now send money directly to bank account. If they call us, we will never know. Just cancel it!

From AFIP or the UFI?

AFIP is taxes, and UFI is money laundering.

A cautionary tale for very large transfers, probably best to do the bank to bank USD transfer from abroad.

From AFIP or the UFI?

AFIP is taxes, and UFI is money laundering.

A cautionary tale for very large transfers, probably best to do the bank to bank USD transfer from abroad.

You mean bank to bank via WU and not pick up?

Back