Western Union money transfer

Ditto for GECO (with the letter O not the number zero).
tried it several times with no luck.....got the red-letter notice '' we're sorry, there's been a technical problem, please try again later'' ...... who knows......WU isn't the most transparent player.

I had error once for the code and then the second time for the transfer completion. The third time it worked.

tried it several times with no luck.....got the red-letter notice '' we're sorry, there's been a technical problem, please try again later'' ...... who knows......WU isn't the most transparent player.
I can't explain it, but I changed the dollar amount of the transfer, and it processed with the code !

I just made my 1st Moneygram gram transfer, it says the money will be deposited in the bank account on August 5. Is that normal?
It has always told me a date like that and I always have gotten the money in a little over an hour, debit card to bank account.

I went back and looked at my transfers. I did them all on business days, but one of them I made on a Monday at 18:51, and it was received at Banco Nación at 20:02.
Thank you for checking on that. As you probably have been using MG for a while. Do you think it's fine to send around 3000 USD/month? Debit card to bank account.

Back