Western Union money transfer

Well, for what I'm concerned CCL works when someone sell's a stock to ARG brokers.

Since you alredy have a DNI, you can open an account in any broker here and make your own transactions.

I never tested it 'cause I'm afraid of the 1% patrimony tax that I read somewhere here on others threads.

At the end of the day if your above the blue you are winning. Racking your brain over a 5 peso difference between MG and wu will just drive you crazy. Yes I want the most for my dollar also but these differences are not worth worrying about (to me at least).

At the end of the day if your above the blue you are winning. Racking your brain over a 5 peso difference between MG and wu will just drive you crazy. Yes I want the most for my dollar also but these differences are not worth worrying about (to me at least).
Particularly if you are dealing with a few thousand dollars.

At the end of the day if your above the blue you are winning. Racking your brain over a 5 peso difference between MG and wu will just drive you crazy. Yes I want the
Particularly if you are dealing with a few thousand dollars.
Thank you, I understand i need to get over a few hundred or few thousand pesos or 20-30U$ I 'could've' saved with a coupon. But this is multiple transfers per month, for many months, indefinitely and sticking to this method is maybe archaic as well as costly. It seems if there's a better way I should jump in and do it. It's not a temporary problem, its now long-term and i was hoping to just set up a better way and not be subject to the whims of moneygram shutting down for days, or WU temporarily hiking rates to 44.99, or whatever. I appreciate any guidance or links to past posts.

Well, for what I'm concerned CCL works when someone sell's a stock to ARG brokers.

Since you alredy have a DNI, you can open an account in any broker here and make your own transactions.

I never tested it 'cause I'm afraid of the 1% patrimony tax that I read somewhere here on others threads.
Thank you. I just mentioned CCL because I notice WU and MG are usually that but a little lower. I watch to see which is better at the moment, with fees... I have read the posts about don't really understand it. I also would hope to avoid 'qualifying' for the patrimony tax, tho I don't quite get that either.

Thank you. I just mentioned CCL because I notice WU and MG are usually that but a little lower. I watch to see which is better at the moment, with fees... I have read the posts about don't really understand it. I also would hope to avoid 'qualifying' for the patrimony tax, tho I don't quite get that either.
WU is essentially trading on ccl which you can do yourself if you want to. You just need to open a brokerage account. But that account probably comes with a bunch of Arg bs that you might not want to deal with.

Wu/MG lag the ccl so sometimes you're going to be under and sometimes your going to be over.

Hi guys, did anybody try to make a transfer to Mercadopago? Will it be ok?

There is an Exchange Office on Av, Santa Fe 2363? open to the street , they give good Blue Rates, Close to $289 per dollar today, mostly $1000 peso denomination. Open Saturdays until 2 PM.

I stay away from Arbolitos on Florida St., too risky, you can get fake bills , be robbed when you go into the cueva, or be followed when you leave.... Even if you get one extra peso for your greenbacks...!
This is a great find. Thanks for sharing RO!

I am coming to Buenos Aires in January for a vacation in Argentina (from Europe) and I only speak the most rudimentary of Spanish. I would however like to take advantage of the blue dollar rate. How much (if at all) is advisable for me to send via WU to myself to pickup Argentinian pesos in cash somewhere in Buenos Aires? Any other things I should be aware of?

Back