Western Union money transfer

It seems the transfer fees went up for countries in Europe. Maybe WU thinks it helps on their market rate, which is not looking good for the past 2 years. Anyway it helps to play a bit with the numbers. For Example sending 500 EUR would currently cost 25 EUR but 500.01 EUR just 17.50 EUR. Maybe in US it's the same.

It seems the transfer fees went up for countries in Europe. Maybe WU thinks it helps on their market rate, which is not looking good for the past 2 years. Anyway it helps to play a bit with the numbers. For Example sending 500 EUR would currently cost 25 EUR but 500.01 EUR just 17.50 EUR. Maybe in US it's the same.
good tip, will try it

GBP transfers have fixed fee until £300 then 3.5%. Using this trick you’d pay £12.90 for £300 and £10.50 for £300.01

I was shocked to see that the Blue Dollar had blown right past 500, and currently shows at 517/522.
I suppose the government will pull out all the stops Monday, to drive it back below 500, as they did when it breached 400, and 300

We live in interesting times.

I was shocked to see that the Blue Dollar had blown right past 500, and currently shows at 517/522.
I suppose the government will pull out all the stops Monday, to drive it back below 500, as they did when it breached 400, and 300

We live in interesting times.
But the government has less and less money available to stem the tide.

I picked up a $300 US wire send down to myself today and I got 513 pesos to $1 US. Which was a jump up from last week.

Early this evening: $531.90 Pesos to $1.00 USD on the WU website.
Yeah I saw that Steve. Seems like it's moving fairly quickly now. I know that the kids get 2 weeks off for vacation and many of my friends are traveling to Brazil and USA for their break. Maybe all the purchasing of dollars right now is causing the rise. I'm not sure if that is what the sudden jump is from but that probably doesn't help.

Also, a great place to exchange US dollars if you need to exchange in Recoleta is at Pueyrredon 1687 @ Juncal. A local friend told me about it. By far the best rates.

Back