Western Union money transfer

True .. Cronica TV predicts $98 for monday
That's why I've been waiting.

If what deadOA has reported is true, it will be interesting to see if Western Union stays so far ahead of the rest of the pack..

In the small potatoes department HSBC closed the day with online conversions @ 59.4 pesos. The insult was that they shut down conversions before 6 p..m.. So a trip to the ATM to pull in pesos from my outside U$ account, the bank charge is now at 650 pesos. I'll reclaim it at the end of the month but instructive as that fee is their real conversion rate of the moment.

The interbank hit 60 and ámbito is showing the blue dollar at 75,50 to buy and 72,50 to sell. I wonder what Monday will look like...

no they will pay the lower rate its 65ish they started this 2 tier system about a year ago I don't know why I enabled my daughter to access one of my accounts so I could get the better rate you start the transaction online but you have to go to a wu location to finish and pay

Hmm straight to Carrefour to buy 10 K worth of Asado meat and wine and fill the freezer and stock the wine supply. Sounds like a plan!

no they will pay the lower rate its 65ish they started this 2 tier system about a year ago I don't know why I enabled my daughter to access one of my accounts so I could get the better rate you start the transaction online but you have to go to a wu location to finish and pay

Not clear at all . You start the transfer online, then You go to a WU location in USA ? and pay with dollars cash? Please Explain ?
$65 pesos per dollar is lower than the Blue rate in BA?
What is this 2 tier you mention ?? Buy/Sell?

Argentina. The land of the arrogant. One thing that is always so predictable here is the lack of self-reflection and stepping backwards. As a betting I will always bet on the worser outcome when it comes to Argentina and I know I will be right most of the time.

Back