Western Union money transfer

22 digits worked!

But then sent to a screen that said "Verify Bank Account" with nothing to click and a hot link to "Cancel Transfer". Stuck again :=(

I tried the chat and was told to to sign in again and there would be a verify tab but, of course there's not.
Are you using the app or online?I think the App might be your problem

The CBU is 16-digit number. Yes, the CUIT number is the same as the CUIL.
FYI.:I went to work for an American company here In 2010. I kept all the paper work. They assigned a CUIT and CUIL number for me.
The numbers are NOT THE SAME. Completely different numbers. But maybe things have changed. The CUIL number is basically the same as the DNI number with some 0 attached to the front and back. The CUIT number is TOTALLY different. They are both 11 digits.

Last edited:
Thank you to all. This has been incredibly helpful.

I got the app on my iPhone and am sending my money from my Schwab Debit card ($10US fee) directly to my bank and they accepted it. Says delivery on 7 April. Hopefully I got everything right about my bank account and I will find $44,150AR in my account for my $510US, a heckofadeal. I'll report back when I (hopefully) see the money.

If this works it will make living here a whole lot simpler.

T/

Hi guys! Someone has found a WU agency open? Not correo argentino. I queued for more than an hour today and I couldn't get the transfer because it was more than 45000.

Hi guys! Someone has found a WU agency open? Not correo argentino. I queued for more than an hour today and I couldn't get the transfer because it was more than 45000.
I picked up a small amount of money and asked what would the size limit wold be, of the pickup. 45,000 At Correo. I don´t think any other offices are open....

NO...they continue to be closed thru the quarantine period(s).
I picked up a small amount of money and asked what would the size limit wold be, of the pickup. 45,000 At Correo. I don´t think any other offices are open....
It is irrelevant what the maximum is at Correo ARG if the amount of your transfer exceeds the amount in pesos that the branch has in hand on the day you choose to pick it up. The postal clerk at my branch told me to avoid going during the 1st and last week of the month.

NO...they continue to be closed thru the quarantine period(s).

It is irrelevant what the maximum is at Correo ARG if the amount of your transfer exceeds the amount in pesos that the branch has in hand on the day you choose to pick it up. The postal clerk at my branch told me to avoid going during the 1st and last week of the month.
Thanks Gracielle, to which correo argentino did you go? I went to Puyrredon and Santa Fe, they had the amount yesterday but they told me that the system didn't allow transfers exceeding 45k, my transfer was of 45090, unfortunately didn't know that if not would have prevented it. I will try again in a few days...

Back