Western Union money transfer

What is the list of banks in Argentina that seem to work well for direct WU transfers bank to bank?

I've seen named often in this thread Santander Rio and Itaú. Others? I saw mention of HSBC bank not working all the time. Do direct WU transfers work at all with Banco Nación or Banco Provincia (BsAs)?

Out in the provinces there are fewer banking options--at least physical branches in case of a needed in person consult--and I am looking to open a bank account where it is most likely to work out once set up.

What are options folks would recommend? Thanks to all
I've had no problems with Banco Nación. Always receive the transfer the next evening (bank business days) around 6pm The bank uses the reliable Link home banking.

Banco Macro works, it's the best here in NOA
What is the list of banks in Argentina that seem to work well for direct WU transfers bank to bank?

I've seen named often in this thread Santander Rio and Itaú. Others? I saw mention of HSBC bank not working all the time. Do direct WU transfers work at all with Banco Nación or Banco Provincia (BsAs)?

Out in the provinces there are fewer banking options--at least physical branches in case of a needed in person consult--and I am looking to open a bank account where it is most likely to work out once set up.

What are options folks would recommend? Thanks to all

Is that what you get in total?In the WU Net page it shows a fixed cost named "tarifa".
Do you know what is it?

Western Union been slow for anyone else lately, specific for the US version? We've had some extra expenses thanks to moving and the last few transfers I've sent from my savings in the US via debit have been taking 2 days. Sent one on Tuesday night and didn't come Wednesday, and due to the holiday it's going to come Friday.

Western Union been slow for anyone else lately, specific for the US version? We've had some extra expenses thanks to moving and the last few transfers I've sent from my savings in the US via debit have been taking 2 days. Sent one on Tuesday night and didn't come Wednesday, and due to the holiday it's going to come Friday.
Are you picking up cash, or doing a transfer to bank account?

Back