Western Union money transfer

CCL has crossed $250 for both Buy/Sell, if you can wait we should see another uptick for WU. Reminds me of Cliffhangers from The Price Is Right; wonder how much is too much until we/the peso/Alberto? falls off the mountain.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was picking on you. I reread my post and thought it might sound like I was picking on you. Not at all.

I've seen those buy/sell quotes on the CCL, and I just don't know where they are getting the two numbers from, unless they are somehow trying to include commissions from some brokerage, but it's misleading. CCL is one number.

Is this just relief from the dollar inflation we've experienced over the past few months. Looks like they're running out of options to contain blue rate (and ccl) rise.

Guys, no coupon is working for me at the moment, I've tried DIGITAL0FEE and DIGITAL100 with no luck :(

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was picking on you. I reread my post and thought it might sound like I was picking on you. Not at all.

I've seen those buy/sell quotes on the CCL, and I just don't know where they are getting the two numbers from, unless they are somehow trying to include commissions from some brokerage, but it's misleading. CCL is one number.
No worries, I didn't interpret it that way; I've never bought/sold via the CCL, I just use Dolar Hoy as my reference site and they have a spread displayed for whatever reason.

Back