Western Union money transfer

Me too. I don't know if others can use it or if it has been personalized. Mine has like nine digits and letters, quite different from what they used to be like (simple), so that makes me think it is personal. That's a guess and that's a reason why I am reluctant to share it. Being a bit selfish and unlike others who often shared the promo code with all of us.

I haven't gotten any personalized codes and have been searching and searching for one to use. I appreciate you all sharing the info before and also understand why you woudn't want to risk sharing these now.
I did want to share that on 8/8 when Money Gram MG rate was a little better than WU and i didn't have a code anymore i broke down and tried MG. Difficult because they don't give you a decent date for the transfer. i think it said i'd get it by August 19 or something ridiculous. Based on people here saying they come in sooner I did try, with small amounts, less than 400. The first one came in tonite, so 3 days. Faster than WU actually which can take up to 8 days for me, and no fee, got a good rate. this time anyway.

2Receive a 100% transfer fee promo code off your next money transfer on your next Money in Minutes, Next Day, Direct to Bank or Mobile Money Transfer transaction sent at WU.com or via the Western Union® app from the U.S. to any destination Excludes all other services. Limit one (1) promo code per transfer. No cash redemption value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Consumer must pay any applicable taxes on undiscounted transfer fees. Void where prohibited. Void if transferred, sold, altered, photocopied, or bartered. Promo code L6231-*******17 is valid until August 30, 2022.

If any of you received a code that you don't plan to use, I'd appreciate it if you can share one with me. I'm in need of initiating a sizable transfer and the code would help me out.

Back