Western Union money transfer

I checked with Wise support and they told me that my account was with People's Trust (I dont know if all wise accounts are with this bank), however that's not one of the options when I try to link a bank account with western union, in which case Wise told me that I could not directly link my CA dollar account to western union :(

That being said, I ordered a Wise debit card to see if that works. Will let you know once i receive it if I am able to use it with western union.

If this doesn't work, check out Curve.app (referral link: https://www.curve.com/join#NMZKL59E). I've been paying all of my WU transfers with the curve card (it works like a debit frontend) and it has avoided me lots of money. I have used Bank of America, Chase, and another 2 French Bank cards and have never paid any sort of "cash advance fee" !!

That being said, I ordered a Wise debit card to see if that works. Will let you know once i receive it if I am able to use it with western union.
I have my Wise card from Canada and I have used it with my US address on the US version of WU without issue, hopefully it's the same the other way around.

WU: $1 USD = $298 ARS as of 14:00 ART

Also, expect the blue to tick up increasingly as the DNU I mentioned about limiting access to the CCL/MEP exchange rate has been published.

I've been using a French WU for the past few months (I moved to France recently) and keep using my Arg. cards to leverage the "dólar tarjeta"; so far, I have been paying 1,90€ per transfer, this month I tried sending 1000€, and still the fee was 1,90€

Maybe it's worth the shot for the Americans to have a € (EUR) Wise account and send it to Argentina from this EU WU account.
WU France let you set and pay with a foreign Arg debit card/ Argentina billing adress ?

WU France let you set and pay with a foreign Arg debit card/ Argentina billing address ?
Checked WU France to send from Debit Card in ARG to pay Cash in BA . The rate is 1% in Euros . Not bad. Can check for US debit Card to Cash in BA ?? with WU France?

I have my Wise card from Canada and I have used it with my US address on the US version of WU without issue, hopefully it's the same the other way around.

WU: $1 USD = $298 ARS as of 14:00 ART

Also, expect the blue to tick up increasingly as the DNU I mentioned about limiting access to the CCL/MEP exchange rate has been published.
i need to exchange quiet a large sum somewhere in the next month, it's better to wait i guess?

i need to exchange quiet a large sum somewhere in the next month, it's better to wait i guess?
Yeah once these soy dollar pesos start moving around and all those people thst can no longer buy the solidarity start wanting to buy blue dollars the rate has only one way to go. Gonna go up

Just did a WU cash pick up from US bank account this morning. It was confirmed by WU and the money picked up by me within an hour of my request. Excellent service. The fee wasn't waived but was mostly offset by the blue peso rate.

WU France let you set and pay with a foreign Arg debit card/ Argentina billing adress ?

Sorry I didn’t specify, I’m paying with a MasterCard issued in Europe. You can also try using an American card, I just haven’t tried this step yet. I try not to change the method of payment in WU, it’s always a flag for security issues.

What I do use in France is my Argentinian set of debit and credit cards , so far I have used Brubank, Banco Nación, Banco Ciudad, HSBC and Banco Provincia. They all work in Europe and they charge 75% (RG 45% and PAIS 30%) but still the exchange rate remains a solid 10-12% less than the dollar blue

Back