Western Union money transfer

Sorry if I’m asking a daft question, but can anybody recommend a Western Union in Palermo (preferably Soho) that’s open on a Saturday? I’m low on cash and need to top up tomorrow

It’s open till 12:30 or 1pm. Lines tend to be long. Otherwise go to cordoba and Julian Alvarez.
Thanks for the advice - ideally I’d not wake up so early on a Saturday but it’s probably best I get there for 9am

Hi! I just found out WU blocked my account. Has this happened to anyone? Should I just call? My mom sent me money from the US in person, so it seems strange that they could prevent me from picking it up. This may be because lately she sent me several in a row since in Gualeguaychú unfortunately you cannot really ever pickup more than $400 at a time and since we're doing some renovations we need well more than that every week. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Hi! I just found out WU blocked my account. Has this happened to anyone? Should I just call? My mom sent me money from the US in person, so it seems strange that they could prevent me from picking it up. This may be because lately she sent me several in a row since in Gualeguaychú unfortunately you cannot really ever pickup more than $400 at a time and since we're doing some renovations we need well more than that every week. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
And calling WU customer service in US, they said they see no block which means I have to call Argentine customer service...any advice? Do I just wait it out or call?

I was able to pickup considerably more than 400 in Gualeguaychu a few weeks ago, twice within a week. I went to the bazaar on urquiza just off plaza san martin, very nice. I usually do bank transfers and only did cash because for about 3 days WU changed the rules and the bank transfers were really expensive, cash pick up was cheaper, then it suddenly flipped back.

Back