Western Union money transfer

About a week ago (well before the end of the month), I received an email from WU informing me that my next transfer would be fee free.There was no code and no expiration date.

I did not have funds available for transfer until 1 AM this morning. I logged onto the WU site at about 1:30 AM and the zero fee was still available, so I made the transfer at that time.

I just checked the site and it continues to show zero fees for the next transfer.

Excellent tip. I went with a friend this morning and he changed USD at 285. I took about 3 minutes.

I have been walking past this place for months wondering why would anyone exchange at the offical rate they post outside. Now I get it.

Preferentially go first thing in the morning when they open 9 AM?

About a week ago (well before the end of the month), I received an email from WU informing me that my next transfer would be fee free.There was no code and no expiration date.

I did not have funds available for transfer until 1 AM this morning. I logged onto the WU site at about 1:30 AM and the zero fee was still available, so I made the transfer at that time.

I just checked the site and it continues to show zero fees for the next transfer.
Good news. Were you using WU within the last 2 months and paying the fee or were you not using WU at all within the last two months. I am trying to see if they are trying to reward you or bring you back :) Because I have been using the WU and paying the fees but no such e-mail so far 😁

Good news. Were you using WU within the last 2 months and paying the fee or were you not using WU at all within the last two months. I am trying to see if they are trying to reward you or bring you back :) Because I have been using the WU and paying the fees but no such e-mail so far 😁
The email indicated they were rewarding me for customer loyality. I had been paying the fee for the past few months (since the codes vanished) with one exception when the fee was zero without a code.

At this moment I could make another transfer with zero fee and no code.

In 2021 I made a number of transfers with zero fee and without a code while others reported they were being charged about 5%.

Perhaps WU has a BOT and has singled me out for all the nice posts I've made about their service (never mentioning MG as an alternative). 🤠

The email indicated they were rewarding me for customer loyality. I had been paying the fee for the past few months (since the codes vanished) with one exception when the fee was zero without a code.

At this moment I could make another transfer with zero fee and no code.

In 2021 I made a number of transfers with zero fee and without a code while others reported they were being charged about 5%.

Perhaps WU has a BOT and has singled me out for all the nice posts I've made about their service (never mentioning MG as an alternative). 🤠
I am a regular WU user. I have zero fee right now too.

I feel left out of the party. Still charging a fee. :p
Create a new account with another email. This is what I had my friend do and we have enjoyed 0 fee on 2 transfers so far, otherwise the fees would have been 448 dollars which we would never pay.

Back