Western Union money transfer

One question. Your post says "you may as well give people a few extra days off". Who will pay for that? The good fairy?
Workers have already more than paid for this via uncompensated productivity increases at a societal level, and I'd argue most rich people would agree it's a lot cheaper to give people a few extra days off than it is to have their business expropriated and turned in to a co-op by the employees that actually preform the labor and generate the wealth.

Also, literal medieval peasants got more leisure time than both modern Americans and Argentines: Economist Juliet Shor found that during periods of particularly high wages, such as 14th-century England, peasants might put in no more than 150 days a year.

Maybe I'm some crazy marxist, but I really do believe there is more to life than working from 13 to 65, then struggling to survive on a pitance of a pension at $50,353 ARS/month while your body and mind start to slowly decay, and you pass away 11 years later at 76, the average life expectancy here.

God forbid people have 15 days off that aren't Saturday or Sunday in Argentina in 2023...

One question. Your post says "you may as well give people a few extra days off". Who will pay for that? The good fairy?
well, if wages have grown less than productivity presumably someone is pocketing the difference. That someone will pay for it.

Do you guys know what will be the best WU around Palermo to withdraw money?

Would it be okay to make a cash pickup of around 600 USD? I never used WU before and I hear that sometimes they don't have money.

Do you guys know what will be the best WU around Palermo to withdraw money?

Would it be okay to make a cash pickup of around 600 USD? I never used WU before and I hear that sometimes they don't have money.
the one at Julian Alvarez and Cordoba.

the one at Julian Alvarez and Cordoba.
Thanks, I will try going there.

I am sending money to myself. Does anyone know:
What address should I use for WU Receiver's information address?
  1. Should I use my Airbnb address or the address on my Argentinean document (DNI) which is from a different city?
  2. Would they ask me anything else?

Thanks!

For what it's worth, I made 2 transfers late yesterday. One a cash pick up the other to an Argentina bank from a US bank. Both were completed today and the fee offset by blue peso rate difference. Excellent service.

For what it's worth, I made 2 transfers late yesterday. One a cash pick up the other to an Argentina bank from a US bank. Both were completed today and the fee offset by blue peso rate difference. Excellent service.
Don't you think it's silly to try to convince yourself that you got a great rate by comparing it to another inferior rate? I did a transfer yesterday and got a true rate of 326.75, and received the money in an hour. Really excellent service.

Back