Western Union money transfer

How do you guys deal with the current discrepancy rate between WU and Blue? Depending how much you send, the difference can really add up...

How do you guys deal with the current discrepancy rate between WU and Blue? Depending how much you send, the difference can really add up...
Its getting substantial.

I've switched to exchanging my cash dollars rather than utilize WU for living expenses.

When the WU rate crosses back above the blue, I'll switch back.

Switched to trading blue and usdt. Faster and currently better exchange rate. Use the appropriate option at the appropriate time.

Switched to trading blue and usdt. Faster and currently better exchange rate. Use the appropriate option at the appropriate time.
How do you trade USDT and blue? I currently do it using MercadoPago, but that risks being flagged to AFIP. Are there cuevas who exchange USDT and digital saldos for cash?

How do you trade USDT and blue? I currently do it using MercadoPago, but that risks being flagged to AFIP. Are there cuevas who exchange USDT and digital saldos for cash?
I just go in and transfer usdt directly from my exchange to theirs then they count me out pesos. It has been better to just sell dollars lately so that's what I've mainly been doing. Haven't used wu or MG in a month now.

I just go in and transfer usdt directly from my exchange to theirs then they count me out pesos. It has been better to just sell dollars lately so that's what I've mainly been doing. Haven't used wu or MG in a month now.
I guess this has been answered before but i cant really find it: What specific exchange or site do you use to buy USDT? and where exactly do you sell it for pesos? If you don't mind clarifying? For a first-timer?

I use the US version of coinbase. You just go on there and buy usdt using your debit card. Then I walk into my local crypto broker. The advertise right on the side of the building as a broker of criptomonedas. They text me a long ass code. I go into coinbase on my phone, select send crypto, I select usdt and the amount and then paste the code into the text code and hit send. 5 min later I walk out with cash. They also will straight up buy dollars from you, today's rate was 353 when I changed. I'm trying to redu e my dollars because I'll be leaving soon so this works out better. No fees or time wasting or anything. I don't live in Buenos Aires so I don't have any suggestions for the city.

I use the US version of coinbase. You just go on there and buy usdt using your debit card. Then I walk into my local crypto broker. The advertise right on the side of the building as a broker of criptomonedas. They text me a long ass code. I go into coinbase on my phone, select send crypto, I select usdt and the amount and then paste the code into the text code and hit send. 5 min later I walk out with cash. They also will straight up buy dollars from you, today's rate was 353 when I changed. I'm trying to redu e my dollars because I'll be leaving soon so this works out better. No fees or time wasting or anything. I don't live in Buenos Aires so I don't have any suggestions for the city.
What rate did they give for USDT? Is it the same as dollar bills, or a lower rate?

Slight lower and with a 2.5% fee so at the end of the day it was 343 if I recall. Still pretty good.
Awesome! Everything I use right now is working out to be 320-325ish with fees etc, so that sounds great. Where abouts in town?

Back