Western Union money transfer

I just sent a transfer to myself and there was a 100% off under fees . I don't know if it was specific for my account or not. Give it a try it was at 961 though i missed the 1001

second one went through also
Several people have reported that they've received an unexplained free transaction in the last couple of months. Log into WU now to see if you are still eligible for a third no-fee transaction. Check your account tomorrow, and you will probably see a transfer fee for future transactions.

Thank you for creating this thread. Probably one of the most useful information sources here since @khairyexpat posted https://baexpats.org/threads/immigration-for-dummies.29534/

Hello

For the past 5 years I have routinely used WU to send myself money from Canada to Argentina. More or less a $1000 every 2 weeks. No issues what so ever.

Suddenly and since the last week of November I can't make a single transfer no matter what I do.

I changed browser. I cleared browser cache history. I used different banks. I used different bank accounts. I tried payment with credit card debt card. I tried WU website also TD website.

I have been on the phone with WU for a month. Absolute refusal to do anything. All they have is "talk to your bank". I have been on the phone with my different banks all this time telling me there no block on any of my accounts. I have been using my Canadian credit and debit cards successfully even as we speak.

Any suggestions, comments, anything I could do or missed to do?

Much appreciated.

Hello

For the past 5 years I have routinely used WU to send myself money from Canada to Argentina. More or less a $1000 every 2 weeks. No issues what so ever.

Suddenly and since the last week of November I can't make a single transfer no matter what I do.

I changed browser. I cleared browser cache history. I used different banks. I used different bank accounts. I tried payment with credit card debt card. I tried WU website also TD website.

I have been on the phone with WU for a month. Absolute refusal to do anything. All they have is "talk to your bank". I have been on the phone with my different banks all this time telling me there no block on any of my accounts. I have been using my Canadian credit and debit cards successfully even as we speak.

Any suggestions, comments, anything I could do or missed to do?

Much appreciated.
Create a new email address to use.
It has worked for me and I have seen others also mention it.

Create a new email address to use.
It has worked for me and I have seen others also mention it.
Once you have a problem with W.U. it is like a black hole in space. They did respond to an inquiry via e-mail, and they said they would get back to me in 24 hours.....and then the black hole....as if I do not exist. (they did ask to confirm the e-mail address ??)

I had this kind of problem a while ago and someone from WU recommended that I delete my account and start again. I lost all my history, but it worked, I could transfer again.

.... black hole....
At one point during this month I managed to escalate to a 2 levels up supervisor who gave me a case # and a promise of a resolution within 48 hs.

When I phoned them back they told me "this case # belongs to a different client different name"

I had this kind of problem a while ago and someone from WU recommended that I delete my account and start again. I lost all my history, but it worked, I could transfer again.
I like to try this.

I am not worried about deleting the history because it is now filled with no less than 70 or 80 fake clutter MTCN #. Every time I made a new attempt WU generated a new clutter fake MTCN #.

Every WU supervisor on the phone without batting an eye would tell me they are all valid MTCN #.

How do I delete my account? Is there a way?
Or do you mean just abandon my existing
account and just create a new one?

Back