What are the best job options to make enough money to stay in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving money is not a sollution, I never do
I only give money to someone who does anything

Lee, what is the point of telling people you pay 5100 pesos for your penthouse in BA? This particular forum is about how to make ends meet not about showing off how much money you and you boyfriend have in order to lead a luxury lifestyle. I would like to point out that it is because of people like you with money coming out of their ears that short term rentals are so high in BA. Locals think that all foreigners are rich Americanos/as like yourself and that is what keeps the prices so high here.
Also you sound like an intolerable snob and so why dont you join someone like Auntie Apple who seems to lead an equally luxurious lifestyle, I bet you d become best friends!

Like somebody on a 500 dollar budget and one on a 3000 dollar a month budget are competitors

Hi everybody,
I am about to come to Buenos Aires. I have been reading this forum for quite some time but never posted anything since I first wanted to be sure about my arrival… So here I am with a couple of questions;
Insurance for 200 pesos – could you let me know what is included in it and where can I get it?
Housing 1 – It looks like I have to use one of those real estate websites to rent an apartment… Did you use any of them? (I guess you did…) Do you have any comments? Any bad experiences???
Is it easy to get the deposit back after the rental is over?
Housing 2 - Recoleta vs Palermo which one is better for nightlife as I guess it would be better place to stay (at least for me)? Is there any part of these two neighbourhoods that you would not recommend to live (i.e. for a safety reason????)
Thanks in advance for your help!
PS. By the way;
Everybody – hope to meet you one day…very soon:)
WynnsWoods – very nice posts:)
Montana – Good luck! I am sure you will make it… and impossible is nothing.

ElP, on the left handside of this site is "search bulletin board" you can enter the keywords to what your questions are and definitely you will hit some jackpot answers.
This very particular thread is in response to the question Montana (aka Sarah) posed... asking what the best job options are to make money during their stay in BA.
So asking your question on this thread might not get you your answers. Or better yet start a new thread "new topic" with your request for answers...people here on this site are very helpful. Just do not forget to thank them when they respond to you.
Hope this helps.

Ok Sir, I will do so…but I think you agree with me that this thread went far away from the original subject. Actually it is very hard to find any answer to her question:)))

http://www.hospitalaleman.com.ar/

"ElPrincipito" said:
Hi everybody,
I am about to come to Buenos Aires. I have been reading this forum for quite some time but never posted anything since I first wanted to be sure about my arrival… So here I am with a couple of questions;
Insurance for 200 pesos – could you let me know what is included in it and where can I get it?
Housing 1 – It looks like I have to use one of those real estate websites to rent an apartment… Did you use any of them? (I guess you did…) Do you have any comments? Any bad experiences???
Is it easy to get the deposit back after the rental is over?
Housing 2 - Recoleta vs Palermo which one is better for nightlife as I guess it would be better place to stay (at least for me)? Is there any part of these two neighbourhoods that you would not recommend to live (i.e. for a safety reason????)
Thanks in advance for your help!
PS. By the way;
Everybody – hope to meet you one day…very soon:)
WynnsWoods – very nice posts:)
Montana – Good luck! I am sure you will make it… and impossible is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back