What Are The Most Tiresome Post Types?

Tiresome Post Types?

• My iPhone has been stolen

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Where can I buy maple syrup (kale, etc)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • What is the cost of living in BA

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • American political rants

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Joe's polls

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Ajo's "soccer is boring" posts

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people have work to do? Go out for a lovely stroll in the sunshine, buy yourself a coffee and eat some media lunas.

This is another example of how the internet is diminishing our appreciation of life. And yes, I am a hypocrite for responding.

Don't people have work to do? Go out for a lovely stroll in the sunshine, buy yourself a coffee and eat some media lunas.

This is another example of how the internet is diminishing our appreciation of life. And yes, I am a hypocrite for responding.
Or even better than eating a medialuna, take the kids and the soccer ball down to the park and enjoy some quality time with the family - and get some exercise to boot!

Many times threads get hijacked - this is especially common with USA political rants. So you can't tell from the thread title what the content is. And of course the infamous Ajo "I hate soccer" post can appear anywhere - even in a womens forum thread on tampons.

I suggest members enter in their profile* their position on Obamacare, Soccer, Guns , Corporate Amerika, Argie Food, CFK,Fuggazzetta, etc. Then there is no need to repeat their position ad nauseam.!

*Joe could design a multiple Choice Form,

The US political rants are tiresome. We get it, you don't like Christina or the economic policies.

I'm not sure what not liking Cristina (not Christina) or economic policies has to do with the US. That's pretty much the topic of conversation at every asado I go to and there aren't any gringos present except me;)

It does though since the CIA controls minds through the HAARP project in order to create a crypto-neoliberalistic Empire on Earth and beyond! ... just saying

Oh. I thought Joe meant yankees complaining about the politics here.

Reactions: Joe
Oh. I thought Joe meant yankees complaining about the politics here.
No, that would have only gotten three votes: Matias, Bajo Zero and The Pink Possum (RIP).

It does though since the CIA controls minds through the HAARP project in order to create a crypto-neoliberalistic Empire on Earth and beyond! ... just saying
The're closing HAARP down so maybe there is hope for the future of Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back