What are you doing in your free time?

Arwed

Registered
as i am working here regularly during the week i can´t and don´t want to limit myself in my free time on going out having beers and then having a great hangover in the office on the next day. so i am just thinking about doing `something else` during the week after work. something regular, maybe one or two times a week in the early evening. of course i might go to a gym or playing football like most argentines or taking tango clases like the foreigners - ok. but there must be more out there in this city. something different, something maybe i never did and don´t yet know if i will like it, but i would like to give it a try. what about painting classes, going to a school learning magic tricks, a bolivian cooking course, playing ping pong or strategy table games and 1000 things more.... que se yo! something interesting! so if you are doing some kind of such regular activities or know somebody who is doing it - ALL kind of ideas you might share here are welcome... i am good in spanish, so this is no obstacle.

thanks mizzmarr. this page definitely is a great source! will have a closer look!

I'm down for ping pong. Nothing hardcore though, serious competitive play takes the fun out of it for me.

Fuyi- Do you know where we can play Ping Pong? I would def/ play.

Yes, Jobs bar near Aguerro has tables some nights. How about next Wednesday?

i'd most definitely be up for some casual ping pong if theres anyone else up for some mix-n-match.

I'll check the days where they have tables at Jobs bar and we can meet there.

Not being an expat, one of my free time activities is visiting this board, now almost on a daily basis and costing me precious sleeping time. Only one board in the past had such effect on me, and it was profession-related. I guess that's something. :)

Not very long ago I began to appreciate and pay more attention to graffiti painting and stencil art. I realized it helped me slow down my frantic walking pace and look more around me rather than just straight ahead. Now I'm thinking about starting a BA graffiti photo project.

Back