What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

This Netflix thing is completely new to me. I browsed briefly their Argentinian website but it looks like everything is in Spanish.
I want the US craps, in US English with US subs (and french fries).

The best of what I've seen recently with movies:

Lone Survivor, Ip Man, Tracker, That Evening Sun, The Way Way Back, Entre Nos, And Soon the Darkness, Sweet Land, Rabbit-proof Fence, The Men Who Stare At Goats, Chasing Ice, The Damned United, Biutiful,

Recommended it already but it's really worth the watch for people who like Sci-fi, Asimov, etc.

(Swedish with ENG subtitles on a famous pirate site)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85nVS3Lsg9w

The series Smash with Angelica Houston and Debra Messing is very good if you like musicals.

We're watching 24 together, now up to season 7 and I'm watching The West Wing in between times as Adri has difficulty keeping up with the dialogue, which is a little rapid fire.

If you have an Android (not sure if it's on iPad, haven't looked) for $2.99 a month you can get a subscription to Tunnel Bear -- a paid VPN, turn it on to US or UK, open up your Netflix app, and Voila! you get the US content instead of here.

The impulse for me to discover this was my husband moaning he wasn't going to be able to finish the Clone Wars series, and my kid wanting to watch PBS Kids shows. However it's good, now we can look for stuff to watch on either (turn off Tunnel Bear, get Argentina, turn it on, back to US content)

When I had posted the name of movie, I had also posted its youtube link.

Try my Korean movie suggestions as above. If you like them , will suggest more. Am a big fan of International Cinema

"I served the King of England".
Wonderful, funny, Czech movie.

saw another couple of "edge of the seat" Korean Thrillers on Netflix

Hide and Seek
The Chaser

Recommended

Back