What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

I'm loving Nurse Jackie....

We love Nurse Jackie. Had binge-watched several seasons a few years ago, when we got a popup saying it was not available in our market. That probably proves your suspicion that we have the Argentine version of Netflix instead of the U.S. version. It is such a great series!

Once we've got to the end of Downton I'll definitely try Nurse Jackie.
There are also some good films on Netflix and I can highly recommend No Escape. Exciting, seat of your pants stuff.

COOL I have No telivision here in Capital Federal, But I have still been Finding great movies free on Utube Whole movies, And we watch CN5 News Because Macris Changes Will help me after 7 yeas here Get My permanent residency The ex Queen Kept migraciones playing games with me!!!! and Macri is kicking A-- Ona all his promises!!!!! I have never seen Thi in my life!!! I Think he is Awesome :)

Just started Suits for a bit of filling when her indoors is busy doing something else as we both watch Downton together and she doesn't want to miss any of it.
Looks promising, on the pilot at least.

Black Sails

A quite entertaining series about pirates, a prequel to Treasure Island supposedly. Just finished watching the first season on Netflix (Argentina) and I think I'm going to have to go find another place to watch the second season, which is already done and third season starts Saturday in the States.

American Crime Story aka Cuba Gooding, Jr as OJ Simpson with Ross from friends as a kardashian and a very weird looking Travolta as Shapiro.

Not sure what channel its on but i've been downloading it via Sonarr https://sonarr.tv/

Back