What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

Coming out next week. Trailer looks promising and I read a good review about it, just need to force myself not to look up the story this series is based on...

just binged it, great documentary and something seriously went wrong there!

The Expanse.
First decent show ever on the SciFy network.
4 episodes out now, next one on Jan 5.

I have been enjoying the blood baths of Spartacus lately. I would give Netflix 5 stars mostly stuff I have already seen but well worth the small monthly fee.

Yes, it is a great documentary and I'm trying not to find out more about Steven Avery on the net until I've finished it. All in all, very disturbing.
Finally finished Jericho and one has to wonder where they could have gone onto from that last episode, although there are some good storylines that come to mind/
I enjoyed the possible 9/11 insinuation.

Yes, it is a great documentary and I'm trying not to find out more about Steven Avery on the net until I've finished it. All in all, very disturbing.

True, this situation is messed up. A friend made a comment about the Averys and their, shall we say, apparent learning disabilities - but I can't say much for the juries in Wisconsin. More holes in these cases than Swiss cheese.

True, this situation is messed up. A friend made a comment about the Averys and their, shall we say, apparent learning disabilities - but I can't say much for the juries in Wisconsin. More holes in these cases than Swiss cheese.

There's little doubt the Avery's aren't going to win any nobel prizes any time soon, Brendan was railroaded into confessing something that obviously didn't happen. He changed his story, adding and removing things constantly.

"what happened to her head brendan"
"um, we cut her hair?"
"ok but what else happened?"
"um, we cut her throat?"
etc etc

His own lawyer getting his private investigator working to force an confession out of him, and then get the case investigators in to interview him afterwards.

A dumb kid who thought if he told them what they wanted he'd be able to go to his last class to hand in an assignment.

Very similar to Jessie Misskelley.

O'Kelly

Bleak and disturbing, not because of the murder itself, but because of the system which is clearly broken.
DA (ex) Kratz argues that the documentary was tilted towards the defense.
I believe the whole prosecution team was discredited.

The 100. Why am I watching this?
Anyone know how to get rid of subtitles? The only option is Spanish or Portuguese, but not OFF!

Back