What Do You Do Here?

I write advertising and marketing communications for PayPal in Latin America... and apologise to people in Argentina for not being able to use the service properly. Ahhhh, the joy.

I was TEFL certified back in October and have been teaching ever since for a bunch of different companies. It's not lucrative and especially difficult during the summer months, when many potential students go on vacation or just don't want to take classes.

Living on a budget isn't bad though. As long as the average price of choripan doesn't got through the roof, I won't have anything serious to complain about.

Came back for the love of my life (see previous soppy threads), realised I might have to actually involve myself in something, so started to repair PC's, did some telesales for 9 months which was agony, nearly joined a call centre which was a narrow escape, wrote and published a book, opened a PC shop in 2009 and enjoy working by myself especially as nobody else would employ me any more.(thankfully)

I was TEFL certified back in October and have been teaching ever since for a bunch of different companies. It's not lucrative and especially difficult during the summer months, when many potential students go on vacation or just don't want to take classes.

Living on a budget isn't bad though. As long as the average price of choripan doesn't got through the roof, I won't have anything serious to complain about.

Sorry, couldn't resist commenting on your post. I am the owner of an English Institute in Capital. Last summer, I was sitting on my hands all Summer, but this summer, I have been so inundated with requests, that I am now selling contacts to teachers. I'll also have lots of hours available in March at businesses. If you are interested, contact me at [email protected].

Used to do a lot of PR and manage events. Now in Buenos Aires, helping out friends with their businesses - mainly PR and networking. Savings are running dangerously low, so I'm all for new projects, for those who have any to offer.

Design / Creative Director for a European-based Hotel marketing agency. Also freelance when the mood takes me. Websites, logos and stuff. Part time professional cocktail drinker (mostly weekend work).

Back