What do you need ?

Aleina Dee

Registered
I often read here that you need things and you cannot find them.
I know Buenos Aires very well,even the places where acording to urban lore I should not have returned from unharmed.

So here is my proposal.

If you really miss something I will try and get it for you.

Ideally it should be from the food and drink range, but if you need to find a tailor to make you some clothes for example I will find that for you,too.

I might also turn up an alternative product,that is local and a close match. For example, I recently found a local cheese that is a good replacement for US Cheddar cheese and another type,if you are looking for a cheese with a sharper taste.

Drop me a line here or by pm and I will let you know if you think I can find it and at what price.

Things I have already found:

• a German fiambreria/cold cuts german style (volles Metzger sortiment)
  • German bread that is not Hausbrot
  • Maxwell House International coffee
  • almost all the Costeña range of jalapeños,beans and salsas
  • Corn tortillas you can have delivered to your doorstep (the Pancho Villa ones)
  • Louisiana Gold Hot jalapeño sauce

Im looking for jolly ranchers, skittles, old english beer 40oz, alize liquor

Does anyone know what happened to BAfinance and his "plan" to import things for expats as a business?

He never replied my mail and then went of to ask for Iraqi Dinars/Dollars and jewelry, so.... have a guess

Hi a few weeks ago i was looking for someone to mule a battery charger for me .
I was PMd by Username kre8tivlyxposed.
Anyone ever use his services before ?
Let me know when you branch out into Tools Aleina Dee, a have a raher large order !

@Fabe, kre8tively's on leave right now but will be back in February. I haven't met him yet but will on the first week of February - he seems to be the solution to our problems and he's been referred glowingly. Let's not spoil it.

nono , not at all ! I exchanged a few pms with him . But i just wasnt sure and erred on the side of caution . Besides i have terrible logistics problems in getting money to anyone further than 6 blocks from where I am :)
Glad the fella is aboveboard !

Matt84 said:
@Fabe, kre8tively's on leave right now but will be back in February. I haven't met him yet but will on the first week of February - he seems to be the solution to our problems and he's been referred glowingly. Let's not spoil it.

I could be wrong, but I don't think kre8tively is male.

I hope that doesn't spoil anything...especially for his/her significant other. :p

Back