What do you need ?

Ha , thanks Steve.
The issue was both time constraint and the fact that i didnt know him/her. I really was caught up in work here and didnt have time to ask for references as i just did . My spider senses told me to hold off. He/She asked for the monies up front .

I cannot blame him/her , as I myself have gotten stuck with at least a grand or two of "things" people ask me for when I travel. They usually change their minds when its time to pay up.
Anytime i need to get money to someone its a whole excercise in asking people having to go out of their way for me as a favor , so mostly i do without. This was the issue to consider in getting him/her the money .

steveinbsas said:
I could be wrong, but I don't think kre8tively is male.

I hope that doesn't spoil anything...especially for his/her significant other. :p

ahh Steve, you live in a place where you step on real soil and gaze over to a real horizon, and deal with Godfearing people... that's why it's you who's usually wrong in these issues.. :p woudn't be the first time

Fabe said:
Ha , thanks Steve.
He/She asked for the monies up front .

I cannot blame him/her , as I myself have gotten stuck with at least a grand or two of "things" people ask me for when I travel. .

Didnt' ask me for $ upfront, but as I said haven't done a deal with this person yet.

Are you confirming that kre8tively asked you for money upfront?

Matt84 said:
ahh Steve, you live in a place where you step on real soil and gaze over to a real horizon, and deal with Godfearing people... that's why it's you who's usually wrong in these issues.. :p woudn't be the first time

kre8tively has previoulsy posted info regarding his/her gender and sexual preferrence. I remember the post, but see no reason to quote it here...even if it proves I'm right.

If making me appear to be wrong about something is important to you you'll have to try harder. Please do so if you can. You have almost 4,500 posts to choose from. I don't learn anything when I post about something unless I am wrong and someone else points out my error.

Not really that important -considering I usually agree with your POV- but if that's a challenge maybe I can prove you wrong in that Civilization might not end or collapse soon.

I just have good reason to believe kre8tively is a guy, as in a male. I can be wrong too!
More important, I'd like to know whether s/he's reliable.

Matt84 said:
Not really that important -considering I usually agree with your POV- but if that's a challenge maybe I can prove you wrong in that Civilization might not end or collapse soon.

I just have good reason to believe kre8tively is a guy, as in a male. I can be wrong too!
More important, I'd like to know whether s/he's reliable.

If you can find even one post in which I even hinted that civiliztion will/may collapse or end soon I will give you my Ferrari.

An impact by an asteriod or a coronal mass ejection might lead to it, but I'm confident that I never mentioned either of these delightful possibilities.

It wouldn't be a challenge if it were as easy as solar winds! What will I have to do for your Lamborghini?

steveinbsas said:
Bring me one of these:

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...sumergible-pozo-profundo-motor-15hp-4pulg-_JM

I do have a suggestion how you can bring it through customs without any problem...unless they require a full body scan. :D

That's uplifting

So I see that:

1) According to the link you provided they do deliver the pump you desire for a reasonable fee starting at 80 pesos.

2) The fact that you require such an item at least hints that you envision civilization collapse or gross interruption,

ergo

When can I have my two sport cars?

Back