What do you need ?

sorry to join, but malvon actually does great bread, thats true! but, safe the money for the pumpernickel as its not "real" pumpernickel at all, as being sold in austria or germany, and rather invest your money into the new york deli bread. if its fluffy, its surely not pumpernickel. only my 50 german old pfennig.

I used to buy Pumpernickel from La Tablita the cheeese/deli place in Belgrano..I'm not German but it seemed like the real, rye, pungent stick in your teeth dealand great with some so strong it burns your mouth cheddar from there too!

"What do you need ?"
How about 15 liters of peanut oil and some cranberry juice (not be used together)?

BROOKLYN said:
Im looking for jolly ranchers, skittles, old english beer 40oz, alize liquor

Skittles are everywhere -- Any of those 24hrs kioskos seem to have them, the Portugues kiosco in Las Canitas (Ortega y Gasset y Baez), most of the Chinos. They have a few different flavours of them -- I just noticed them the other day when paying some facturas and have seen them in at least 4 places since.

I would be interested to know where to get those tortillas... Would make my mexican dishes a bit more complete ;) thanks!

syngirl said:
Skittles are everywhere -- Any of those 24hrs kioskos seem to have them, the Portugues kiosco in Las Canitas (Ortega y Gasset y Baez), most of the Chinos. They have a few different flavours of them -- I just noticed them the other day when paying some facturas and have seen them in at least 4 places since.

They have the original red, purple and light blue packs (i used to find them at farmacity)... the ones that I cannot find are the green pack (sour berries).
in fact, the few times I've tried national "sour" candies or gummy worms, they weren't very convincing. Has anyone found any good sour candies?
And what of beef jerky??? I knew someone who had access to Argentine made beef jerky, but that it was for export only.

Cripes! i need a 7/11 right now!:rolleyes:

Hi, it sounds a bit ridiculous, but I need birds custard powder for sherry trifle. Is there a grocery with a lot of english items somewhere in BA? Thanks for the many useful tips (yoghurt!)

Back