What does Kirchner winning the Primaries mean to you...

gsi16386 said:
I guess negros can be interpreted many different ways...let's define it as people whom do nothing for society, feed off the system, cause the most crime, yet give nothing back.

I don't get it. Why do these types of people "symbolically" have to be blacks? Couldn't you have just said people from the beginning? There's so much jacked up with this "non-racist" statement not sure where to start. It are these type of euphemism's that jack shit up for us "true negroes". Because unfortunately some people start to take it literally. You wrote some other interesting points but they unfortunately got lost in the color loaded crap.

Please do the US a favor. Don't come back.

Would love to participate in the discussion but for some reason I can't.

Bajo_cero2 said:
Seems that we are doing thing better than in the US or the UK or Greece or Germany.

Regards

I need some of that weed or drug you are using.

"After Standard & Poor’s cut the U.S. credit rating one level to AA+ on Aug. 5, the benchmark Merval stock index tumbled 10.7 percent, the most in the world, while the cost of insurance against a sovereign default over the next five years rose the most after Pakistan. At 9.86 percent, the yield on Argentine dollar debt is the highest among major emerging market economies after Venezuela."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...rivals-in-argentina-s-first-open-primary.html

Seems as though I offended a lot of you and that was not my true intention. I have struck that comment from my post.

Bajo_cero2 said:
Why should something you mentioned change when under the major crisis in history, Argentina has only 25% of inflation. Inflation is a free way for financing the country. You should be worry about inflation if this is over 25% per month.
Seems that we are doing thing better than in the US or the UK or Greece or Germany.[/quote]
Nonsense. None of those countries have 30% of the popultion being poor or straight up indigent. They also dont have children dying of starvation or 50% of the working population doing so en negro. I know for some people these are acceptable terms but that doesnt make them so :S

[/quote]You don't understand that while crisis like Tekila or Vodka meant a disaster for our economy, this huge crisis means almost nothing.[/quote]
[/quote]
Those crisis took place before the price of the soy (the only significant income we have now adays) sky rocket and so there was no actual way to deal with those crisis (taking into consideration politics was as inefective and corrupted as Kirchners´s). After the price of soy it literally started raining dollars, a good tool when in comes to deal with these crisis.
[/quote] Argentina had 300% inflation per month, this is a crisis, 25% have been normal for over half a century.[/quote]
Back then, in the 80´s that was a disaster, we then were able to overcome that financial infection until Cristina took over. 25% is still obsene and it destroys everyone´s income (only around 30% of the population actually works in blanco and also is protected by a strong Union that will get them a proper salary raise..the rest are doomed)

[/quote]Soy revenues are being invested in technology, universities and industry, that's why the farmers are so Ungry.[/quote]
hehehe good one ! Teconpolis is only a show, it does not really represents reality. We are ligt years away technology wise from were we should be considering the excellent human resources we have (all working abroad or trying to do so) available on the subject. Universities ?? still in horrible shape as always..and newsflash, they are free but not thanks to K´s, it happend a little while before him. Educaction ? most public schools through the country in today´s Argentina nothing but free comedores, this explains whey all statistics on the manner are far below average in Latin America (considering there was once a time where we were leaders by far)

Regards

jazrgz said:
Seems that we are doing thing better than in the US or the UK or Greece or Germany.
Nonsense. None of those countries have 30% of the popultion being poor or straight up indigent. They also dont have children dying of starvation or 50% of the working population doing so en negro. I know for some people these are acceptable terms but that doesnt make them so :S

You don't understand that while crisis like Tekila or Vodka meant a disaster for our economy, this huge crisis means almost nothing.
Those crisis took place before the price of the soy (the only significant income we have now adays) sky rocket and so there was no actual way to deal with those crisis (taking into consideration politics was as inefective and corrupted as Kirchners´s). After the price of soy it literally started raining dollars, a good tool when in comes to deal with these crisis.
Argentina had 300% inflation per month, this is a crisis, 25% have been normal for over half a century.
Back then, in the 80´s that was a disaster, we then were able to overcome that financial infection until Cristina took over. 25% is still obsene and it destroys everyone´s income (only around 30% of the population actually works in blanco and also is protected by a strong Union that will get them a proper salary raise..the rest are doomed)

Soy revenues are being invested in technology, universities and industry, that's why the farmers are so Ungry.
hehehe good one ! Teconpolis is only a show, it does not really represents reality. We are ligt years away technology wise from were we should be considering the excellent human resources we have (all working abroad or trying to do so) available on the subject. Universities ?? still in horrible shape as always..and newsflash, they are free but not thanks to K´s, it happend a little while before him. Educaction ? most public schools through the country in today´s Argentina nothing but free comedores, this explains whey all statistics on the manner are far below average in Latin America (considering there was once a time where we were leaders by far)

Regards

Just to make it a little easier to read

marksoc said:
(Inflation)More like 17%, but wages are going up faster, so pay your dues, capitalist pig.
As everybody knows, there is no inflation in Argentina, only price distortions, but this has not yet been understood by Argentina’s Congress.

Argentina’s “Congress inflation index” reached 1.62% in July, confirming well over 23% for the last twelve months according to the latest release from the Lower House.

http://en.mercopress.com/2011/08/09...index-for-july-1.62-doubles-the-official-rate

17% ???

jazrgz:
We are not an industrial country, that's a fact. But the K plan is to develope the industry while during several governments like last dictadura and Menem, the plan was to destry it.
The metalurgic industry duplicated the quantity of jobs.
Here you have the website of the industry Agency.
http://www.minprod.gob.ar/

Regarding the investment on science, you should do some research. My sister is a Conicet cientist. Conicet is the State research institut. She studyes star fish because we have one variety that is the most compatible with the creation of human organs like liver, for example.
She used to have a miserable salary, now she has a proper one and proper equipment.
Now argentinian scientist instead of emmigrating are immigrating.
Here is the science plan designer for former President K:

http://www.mincyt.gov.ar/multimedia/archivo/archivos/Plan_Bicentenario.pdf

Well, soy's price is high, so what. What excuse do you have to explain the US and UE crisis? CFK said lack of proper leadership.

Regarding to be doom, go and find a job in Spain or the UK nowadays.

Argentina is not Sweden, but CFK is doing very well.

Regarding inflation, sometimes I feel like the dollar is sinking. Perhaps there is some inflation and the dollar is sinking. Perhaps the dollar is sinking while the peso is getting stronger.

It is a weird time in international economy.

We have survived to several crisis and we know when leaders are taking measures that are useless and suicidal. Some examples of stupidity is to try to solve the crisis printing money like the US and UE have done too much.
I have seen too much waste in the US and too much wealth without working in Europe, now they are going straigh to the real economy. When deep reforms cannot be done, then the political and economy systems crash just like happend to the Soviet Union. Now Russia is strong againg but it needed to crash first. Is the US going to reburn from ashes? Who know, but it is clear that they cannot stop falling down unles they stop wasting money on several wars because they cannot afford them. This is the numer one recipe to solve an economical crisis, stop spending money and start creationg wealth.
The main guerrilla war strategy is to drain the enemy when you cannot defeat him in an open battle. So, who is loosing and who is winning this nonsense war?
Regards

Back