What happens to a permanent residency when you leave for good?

The word permanent describes how were relationship when legal residency was created 1000 years ago.
Again, could you please reference any legal document that says that status of a permanent resident should be rescinded if he gets divorced? Preferably less than 1000 years old.

In the USA, for example, there is a "conditional green card through marriage" and it can be revoked in this situation. But it is specifically called "conditional" and not "permanent". Normal green card is not getting revoked under these circumstances, if I'm not mistaken.

Art. 29 inc. K of the law 25.871 and several cases I worked with where they did it. However, here you are confused, the silence of the law are supplied by roman law.

Art. 29 inc. K of the law 25.871 and several cases I worked with where they did it. However, here you are confused, the silence of the law are supplied by roman law.

Ley 25.871

1644463199395.png

Exactly what requirement is breached here? If somebody got permanent residence via marriage and then got divorced, say, 5 years later. How come he breached some of the requirements of the immigration law?

Last edited:
Back