What is an decent salary to raise two kids in Capital?

Fiscal

Registered
My ex suddenly said she wanted to live jn Capital so our kids could get the best education possible. So I offered my ex $2000 a month, plus I pay directly to the school of her choice the cost of tuition. She said no, and then her mom called me and said it wouldn't make sense to at $2000 because my kids would be going to some elite private school while barely getting by at $2000 a month. She said $3000-$4000 was more appropriate.

I have no idea how much it really costs to raise kids here because i live in a monoambiente in Las Canitas and I'm not the one raising the kids.

My ex suddenly said she wanted to live jn Capital so our kids could get the best education possible. So I offered my ex $2000 a month, plus I pay directly to the school of her choice the cost of tuition. She said no, and then her mom called me and said it wouldn't make sense to at $2000 because my kids would be going to some elite private school while barely getting by at $2000 a month. She said $3000-$4000 was more appropriate.

I have no idea how much it really costs to raise kids here because i live in a monoambiente in Las Canitas and I'm not the one raising the kids.
https://www.zonaprop.com.ar/propiedades/departamento-4-amb-en-alquiler-botanico-todo-luz-50336567.html

$850 usd per month pretty good location..

Last edited:
Suggest you contact a Family Law expert to reach a reasonable agreement with your ex.

you need a new lawyer. tell your ex to contact him and make him do his job defending your interests.

what the hell does her mother have anything to do with this? i'd tell her to F right off.

I have one but he is urging me to try and find a way to convince her to come live in capital and I cant...
Why is your lawyer asking you to bring your kids into the city? Does he only practice law in the city of BsAs? If he able to practice law wherever your kids are living now? Is this the reason?

Why is your lawyer asking you to bring your kids into the city? Does he only practice law in the city of BsAs? If he able to practice law wherever your kids are living now? Is this the reason?
No my lawyer is telling me if I want to be a father to my kids I should work with my ex to get her to move to Capital. Because if she stays in the pueblo it is extraordinarly hard to see my kids. If we want to litigate it's easy to designate local counsel on my behalf through him in the province.

Well, if you are sending the kids to the elite schools, 2k is lite.... Private schools encompasses a broad spectrum.

Back