What Is Edenor Costing You?

LostinBA

Registered
I live in a 42 m2 apartment and am still surprised to find that Edenor costs me between 350-380 pesos/month (which I think is excessive). I'd like to know what others are paying for a similar sized apartment with and without a subsidio. Thanks.

Do you have a subsidy or not. Thats more than I pay for a space 20x larger.

Las Canitas and I have no subsidy. I just asked the portero and he claims it's normal but I'm so skeptical of everything here.

190 sq m in Belgrano w/out subsidy = $666,84
50 sq m in Palermo Hollywood w/ subsidy = $65,76

200$ in winter that means no AC in Recoleta with subsidy 145sq mt.

40 sq mtr in recoleta $105 w/o subsidio
190 sq mtr in Olivos $280 w/ subsidio

60 sq mtr +/- in provincia $175.41 without subsidio, $78.61 with, for 2 months.

About 100/120 square meters in a gated community in Zona Norte.

About 70/80 pesos (subsidisied... But no ACs). Strangely enough, it's still subsidisied in my barrio cerrado while, not far away, it's not anymore in places which are considered of a much lower value.

our last Edenor came with -29 pesos (a credito). Someone must have paid too much along the way because the previous one was the same.... 80 or so sq m in Urquiza con subsidio... But our Metrogas was another question... We got charged 284 pesos tax on "gas importado" -- turns out this is a charge not yet approved by law, but in order to not pay it you have to go into the office and say you refuse to pay that portion of the bill, and they will discount it. not sure if edenor has anything similar. What is your consumption? Is there electric heating or something strange? Do you have a lot of foreign appliances plugged into transformer boxes (those things consume a lot)

Back