What Is The Argentine' Secret To Always Smelling So Good?

I haven't noticed particularly the fragrance/cologne worn by males, I would have said they'd opt for something very strong like in the South of Italy but I have never really noticed any particular male smell.
Ever sit in a taxi, in small enclosed space? or passing by your potero who is standing by the door, or dating an Argentine man ? That will get you male cologne.

Because you're about to get all sweaty and presumably shower immediately after finishing at the gym. Most people with limited time would just wait the 30-90 minutes and shower once when they're done.

Ever sit in a taxi, in small enclosed space? or passing by your potero who is standing by the door, or dating an Argentine man ? That will get you male cologne.

I did all of the three and never noticed anything. Sometimes I feel I should get a day out with you folks, you seem you get to experience a whole lotta different things than I do. We should do a documentary called "A day in BA by the eyes of a yanqui"

There's a big difference between a subtle dash of cologne or aftershave and literally throwing the stuff all over the place.

I noticed they don't adhere to the 3 spray rule here. It's tough riding in the tiny elevators with someone who just dumped a whole bottle of Armani on themselves.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"Because he would smell bad fifteen minutes after arriving at the gym." [/background]

Not at all. It's a sort of magic. Fresh sweat doesn't smell bad at all, if you're clean, wearing clean clothes. Of course he will have to take shower after and wash his clothes, but he will never get smelly in the first place. Smell comes from giving time to the bacteria to do their job. Sweat only intensifies what there is already. The worst trap of all is thinking like "ok, I'll need a shower anyway so why bother now" or "that t-shirt smells fresh, I may reuse it tomorrow :rolleyes:

My kids celebrated their 6 and 9 years birthdays last weekend and we have 5 bottles of kids cologne in the house now. I'm trying to teach them how to use it but sometimes every room in the house smells of a different fragrance. They are now hidden because I can't stand it anymore. One does have a floral tone, that one is a bit more tolerable.

I've never noticed that they smell better....maybe because I'm guilty of the multiple daily showers myself.

But the kid's perfume does throw me, I would never give a kid perfume!? Except for that one time I accidentally did because I left my husband in charge of the purchase...so unnecessary..

Back