What Is The Argentine' Secret To Always Smelling So Good?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"Because he would smell bad fifteen minutes after arriving at the gym." [/background]

Not at all. It's a sort of magic. Fresh sweat doesn't smell bad at all, if you're clean, wearing clean clothes. Of course he will have to take shower after and wash his clothes, but he will never get smelly in the first place. Smell comes from giving time to the bacteria to do their job. Sweat only intensifies what there is already. The worst trap of all is thinking like "ok, I'll need a shower anyway so why bother now" or "that t-shirt smells fresh, I may reuse it tomorrow :rolleyes:

that's the same principle that makes good ellaborate food tasty

You must have a lot of spare time at hands!

I guess I always have time for hygiene!
I work out in the morning and do everyone the favor of showering after, I shower before bed, and if it's January and I'm melting I take a quick cold water rinse. Is this allowed or am I to be judged a diva?

I guess I always have time for hygiene!
I work out in the morning and do everyone the favor of showering after, I shower before bed, and if it's January and I'm melting I take a quick cold water rinse. Is this allowed or am I to be judged a diva?

Nobody said you are a diva, but to need to shower three times a day you need to have plenty of time to a) sweat B) be at home c) have a shower.... and very little environmental concerns. ;)

Nobody said you are a diva, but to need to shower three times a day you need to have plenty of time to a) sweat B) be at home c) have a shower.... and very little environmental concerns. ;)

the ability to be so judgemental of people you've never met is something that I never understood about this forum, anyway my 3 showers are quicker combined than many people's one shower, but whatever, you already seem to know me pretty well

When i have the time I don t just shower but take up to three baths a day. With pre and post shower combined (so Finno-Japanese style).

I don t use (wear) deodorant because of environmental concerns (the world s environmwnt in the 80s, and my largest organ's now)

They all smell the same because they all use the same soap and deodorant. But because they don't have very good antiperspirant their good smell doesn't last long. As others have pointed out, wait until December or January and take a crowded bus or subway and then tell me just how goooood they smell. One thing I miss is my deodorant with the power stripe that leaves me smelling good for 72 hours. Right Guard

I noticed they don't adhere to the 3 spray rule here. It's tough riding in the tiny elevators with someone who just dumped a whole bottle of Armani on themselves.

Our tiny elevator seems to have no ventilation, you don't have to ride with them, just ride it within the next few hours :(

Just got a load of clean laundry back, and while glorying in the fabulous smell of the Vivex spray laundries use on clean clothes, I realized that this could contribute to the clean, fresh scent you smell when passing people on the street. What a great aroma!

Back