What Is The Divorce Rate Like In Argentina?

LatinLover56

Registered
Hi,

I am just curious as to how high the divorce rate is in Argentina.

I have read here on the forum that it is as high, if not higher, than that of the USA.

Does anybody really know how high it is?

The divorce rate For hetero or gay couples ? :wub: For Gay couples custody is an issue here..!

I divorced from an Argentinian and I swore to myself that my next divorce will be much better.

More seriously, it seems the rate is 1/3rd, much less than in Europe (except for the latin countries maybe, especially Spain/Italy). Reason might be the Catholic influence, and the rate should get bigger during the next decades.

I divorced from an Argentinian and I swore to myself that my next divorce will be much better.

More seriously, it seems the rate is 1/3rd, much less than in Europe (except for the latin countries maybe, especially Spain/Italy). Reason might be the Catholic influence, and the rate should get bigger during the next decades.
Ever since Don ''Frenchie'' Juan arrived here, the divorce rate has gone through the roof. :cool:

More than the divorce rate going down, i can imagine the number of couples just never bothering with getting married going up

yes i meant hetero sexuals. i am told its really high and i am just curious as to how high. it could be higher than america.

Back