What to bring from France to make a profit?

French jurist

Registered
I have a friend coming from France (hard times = not much money).

I'm wondering what this friend could bring from France/Europe in order to make a small profit and finance the stay here.

I already advised that two or three iPhones 4S (will work on GSM networks, with or without Geveys or such) would be good but I wonder what else could be brought.

If anyone has a clever idea, that's welcome, thanks.

I'd like some malabar bubble gum and petit suisse cheese....just dreaming! I guess some Louboutins might be more profitable. And some Severine Gaxotte jewelry.

Louis Vuitton! LOL Word on the street is that they are closing down because they haven't been able to recieve merchandise in months and the head office is pissed. I thought surely Cristina's favourite designers would be left untouched in case she needs to run in and grab something last minute on those occasions where she cant jet off.

I am French so I could say that your friend could make money selling clothes from France (home private sale): medium quality brands from France (such as Carroll,Le comtoir des Cotonniers etc ) anyyway the materials are of such quality and the design doesn't exist here!!!) or second hand clothes (luxurious products bought in fairs or on ebay such as Dior, Hermes, but your friend must invest agreat deal of money). Anyway, you can't bring loads of stuff here in your suitcase unless you come empty-handed. Everything is done to prevent people from importing and making profits.
Nobody comes here to make money unless they have a good job.. I am sorry to say...

Haha, yes US$ is the shit, they have literally $$ signs in their eyes. But all kinds of electronic devices or parfume, that shit is really expensive because they cant import it anymore, unless they pay some crazy taxes..

Back