What will the Dollar be worth End 2020.!

Any prediction of the peso/dollar exchange rate at the end of 2020 will be influenced by who wins the US presidential election. This influence will be enormous. If Trump wins, the dollar will probably strengthen around 15%. If Biden wins, the dollar will probably weaken about 30%. These ranges are not limited to the peso/dollar. They will also control for the dollar against pretty much every foreign currency.

Just a reminder, now is a great time to take all the dollars you have and convert them into pesos. It appears likely that Biden will win and the dollar will weaken 30% against the Argentine Peso in the upcoming year.

You can thank The Donald for your nice 30% return.

Just a reminder, now is a great time to take all the dollars you have and convert them into pesos. It appears likely that Biden will win and the dollar will weaken 30% against the Argentine Peso in the upcoming year.

You can thank The Donald for your nice 30% return.

Buying and holding Pesos has never been a winning strategy. Unless you are an experienced FOREX trader, I wouldn't go near such a strategy.

At most, you might consider buying Colombian and brazilian equities with revenue in local currency.

Buying and holding Pesos has never been a winning strategy. Unless you are an experienced FOREX trader, I wouldn't go near such a strategy.

At most, you might consider buying Colombian and brazilian equities with revenue in local currency.
Well, I don't think anyone would consider buying pesos as a winning strategy. I believe that "TheDonald" was provocative/polemic, "Dougie" sarcastic, and the government is simply lying when they say it ("el que apuesta al dólar pierde").

I was just joking around. Even if Kanye was elected in 2020, I don't think the peso would gain 30% on the dollar.

Why do you see Colombian and Brazilian equities rising in local currency in the next few years? Yield chasing due to low interest rates in the developing world?

I was just joking around. Even if Kanye was elected in 2020, I don't think the peso would gain 30% on the dollar.

Why do you see Colombian and Brazilian equities rising in local currency in the next few years? Yield chasing due to low interest rates in the developing world?
Dougie,

We need to work harder to learn your sense of humor. Kanye as POTUS ... You made me laugh. KK for first lady? Sure, why not?

Back