What will the Dollar be worth End 2020.!

I would imagine new loans or "assistance packages" would come with opportune strings attached - if it were me, I would see a loan of a few billion as a price to pay (and loose) for some kind of preferential market access / concession and the state protection that comes with to allow me or my associates to cash-in on another front.
The way I see it, no matter what an Argentine government promises, it cannot be trusted to honor its commitments. It (they?) will do anything to sneak out of them.

The KIrchners eviscerated INDEC to doctor inflation rates, and thus lower bond payments tied to that rate. Reminds me of the famous Groucho Marx line: "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others"

There must be Tremendous insider trading .. Argentine ADRs went up 40% in Wall Street, due to the Favorable offer to Bonistas. People that knew about the Government offer bought ADRs in Wall street . When a bad piece of news will be released Also make money , bet on the ADR's going down..! Bing swings minimum 15 % in one day.. OMG..

The Dollar has reached panic values according to Infobae..!
Higher levels than 2001 when the rate reached 4,5 pesos to the dollar..! form the previous 1 dollar 1 peso..!

Unlikely to come down from present value. Only way is up.

Anyone holding any pesos will be stupid to hold them even if bank is offering a good CD.

Back