Whatever happened to the Obama sycophants?

HDM said:
To Razorback:
"I grew up down the highway from Clinton's hometown, in another poor rural Arkansas town with a "poor" education."

So did I. How odd and rare is it to find two old boys from southwest Arkansas exchanging comments on a website for Buenos Aires expats? I was born and raised in Columbia County.

As for the rest of this thread, I stopped participating in the smash and bash propensity some people have quite a long while ago, so I'll continue to stay out of this.

What does "continue to stay out of this" mean when you continue to post?

HDM said:
I have no interest in participating in this petulant series of dumb rants, but it is worth at least pointing out that the god of all dupes, George W Bush, kissed the guy and held hands with him.

If you " have no interest in participating in this petulant series of dumb rants" WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO POST?

A couple of recent essays for those reality-denying Obama sycophants out there:

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts05212009.html

[SIZE=-1]
Obama has not been in office four months and already a book could be written about his broken promises.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Obama said he would close the torture prison, Guantanamo, and abolish the kangaroo courts known as military tribunals. But now he says he is going to reform the tribunals and continue the process, but without confessions obtained with torture. Getting behind Obama’s validation of the Bush/Cheney policy, House Democrats pulled the budget funding that was to be used for closing Guantanamo.
[/SIZE]

http://dissidentvoice.org/2009/05/tortured-pros/

Reversing himself on taxing the rich, on the environment, on ending the war quickly, on tightening the screws on executive compensations, on releasing info on Bush era prisoner abuses, now he’s even bringing back Bush-era military tribunals and again turning his back on gays. The man has changed sides more often than the serve at a tennis match. As each passing day of these second hundred days further defines him, it is beginning to look like the only kind of liberal Obama is really aiming to work for are the neo- kind.

I do not believe that Obama is working for the American people. Rather, he represents his bosses - mainly Wall Street, Goldman Sachs, Council on Foreign Relations et al - a crooked gang of international bankers who have engineered the current economic crisis in the largest transfer of wealth in world history. Bush began the process, Obama is the closer. It's a tag team match folks.

Again, it's not about Left vs Right. It's not about Democrat vs Republican. That's the false paradigm that they use to play off each other and divide us. It's not about bashing Obama. It's about the crime syndicate that Obama works for i.e. not the American people.

I would encourage anybody who is interested and has the time to watch The Obama Deception documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

America Freedom to Fascism is another good one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

The Zeitgeist movies are also very intriguing: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Dudester said:
Yo , Steve... You ever hear the phrase, "If it's not broken don't fix it?"..... What do you want us to do? The guy is doing an A-1, kick-ass job so we "Get out of his way". He's brilliant, he's a thinker, he's a leader and after 8 years of a "brain dead" stolen Presidency we're just getting used to taking a deep breath again..... Awww, leadership is back and SO precious ("you never miss your water till the well runs dry")

BTW, what happened with Sarah Palin's - you can see Russia from Alaska - Daughter and her marriage? Put off? Opps... Another double digit I.Q. teen with a baby but no husband - another disaster in the works (in true Republican Fashion). Let's just pray a new Strip bar opens up in the girls town with a new, shinny brass Stripper pole and a complete collection of Motley Crue stripper club music.... what a great family, shooting frightened animals from helicopters with automatic weapons, BRAVO - Jesus says "Thumbs Up" and "You Go Girl" !!! PS. See them - Michele and President Obama - in London today? PURE CLASS !!! Love it, brains, looks, and style.... GOT IT ALL (just like the last guy and his wife had NONE, not even 1/2 of 1) Dudester

here here...well put mate!!!

well steve there you have it!! wonder if the slutty stewades would have quit as VP...

indafold said:
here here...well put mate!!!

well steve there you have it!! wonder if the slutty stewades would have quit as VP...

can'tcha even spell stewardess correctly? (said just like SP)

Perhaps you would like to explain her resignation?

bigbadwolf said:
whatever else nixon was, he wasn't a moron. He was arguably the most intellectual 20th century us president. With regard to going off the gold standard, his hand was forced: Other countries were converting their dollar surpluses into gold and us gold reserves were being drained. Indeed, i recall the british ambassador to the us (henderson?) turning up at the fed in 1970 with $3bn. The process of converting dollars into gold probably started in the '50s but accelerated during the '60s as the usa started to run current account deficits for the first time (related to its fiscal deficits as johnson attempted to both wage a war and pay for his "great society" programs).

s--t for brains, thank god that not all americans think like
you americans who slunk away in the dark and arrived here in arg.
Those left behind will suffer greatly now and their children and grand children will pay forever. But i see you experts support that. Sometimes too much knowledge can be dangerous to ones health
obam bam is going to bankrupt the iousa

Well my blood presure has returned to normal since the lunatic Bush left office.
i wish obama luck cleaning up the mess that bush left behind. Eight years of criminal incompetance can't be cleaned up overnight.

Back