Whatever happened to the Obama sycophants?

mocha messiah is offensive
As would be the chinky champion, the paki prince, the yellow avenger etc.

He's looks a bit uncomfortable bowing, but really, i think people are just looking for reasons to dislike the guy. Who gives a crap if he bows, or bows too low?

jp said:
mocha messiah is offensive
As would be the chinky champion, the paki prince, the yellow avenger etc.

He's looks a bit uncomfortable bowing, but really, i think people are just looking for reasons to dislike the guy. Who gives a crap if he bows, or bows too low?

We don't bow to no stinkin' kings!

Get it?

(Show us your ass, jp!)

The anti Obama hate on this site is somewhat funny. As is the constant call of "the US is a doomed state".

Well, here's the deal as I see it and I've traveled and lived all of the world. The rest of the world is F*cked up! And despite it's problems the US will remain in power because the rest of the world just can't get it's act together.
China maybe- but too many people below poverty and it will take decades to bring up an significant middle class.

Europe- well I don't have enough time in the day to talk about that.

Latin America- yeah right. Argentina is a failed state in many ways. The coin situation, lack of being able to change a $100 despite them being in large circulation, lack of hard work and long hours of the population, lack of diversity etc etc. Brazil, up and coming nation but still a long way to go-while the rest of Latin America is not even worthy of discussion on this topic.

Now until the rest of the world gets it's act together, the US is the only game 'in town"

7andfive said:
The anti Obama hate on this site is somewhat funny. As is the constant call of "the US is a doomed state".

Well, here's the deal as I see it and I've traveled and lived all of the world. The rest of the world is F*cked up! And despite it's problems the US will remain in power because the rest of the world just can't get it's act together.
China maybe- but too many people below poverty and it will take decades to bring up an significant middle class.

Latin America- yeah right. Argentina is a failed state in many ways. The coin situation, lack of being able to change a $100 despite them being in large circulation, lack of hard work and long hours of the population, lack of diversity etc etc. Brazil, up and coming nation but still a long way to go-while the rest of Latin America is not even worthy of discussion on this topic.

Now until the rest of the world gets it's act together, the US is the only game 'in town"

Is this a joke post or for real . The USA is the most indebted state in world history with personal debt 10 times higher per capita than Argentina. The military policies of the Bush presidency are continuing and there is a call for more troops in Afganistan costing US taxpayers billions of dollars a day. If the USA just cut its military spending by 25 percent and spent this money on feeding the poor in Africa there would be no famines. In the USA today poverty is increasing at alarming rates but military spending goes up and up. Is this crazy or what?

And you talk about change shame on you:(

7andfive said:

Maybe you are so badly time managed you cannot talk about Europe, but I will tell you one thing, No American President is going to tell us who we should have in OUR club. Telling us we must include Turkey is like The Queen telling you to include Mexico in the US.

RWS said:
I'm nearly shocked. I never expected Mr. Obama to be particularly polished (not to be confounded with slick), but the depth of the bow (which would have been absurdly mediaeval anywhere in the West) shows it to have been studied. Why in the world would any American so plan to ridicule his own country?

Obama was not to the manor born. My guess is the bow was unconscious and inadvertent. It must be deeply mortifying to most Americans. But I prefer to focus on Obama's policies, where he has been a complete sell-out.

Wolf you say that he was not "to the manor born" yet Obama attended a very elite private school in Hawaii, then went on to Occidental College, Columbia and Harvard. Certainly these are elite credentials. One could argue that an individual's formation occurs in childhood. If so, Obama enjoyed advantages, especially an elite high school education, and was raised by an educated mother and later educated grandparents. By contrast, Clinton had an underprivileged childhood growing up poor in Arkansas. I can not see any excuse for Obama's groveling bow (and apparent hand kissing) before the king of Saudi Arabia. It is curious that he gave a quick nod, nothing more, before the Queen of England

I have no interest in participating in this petulant series of dumb rants, but it is worth at least pointing out that the god of all dupes, George W Bush, kissed the guy and held hands with him.

pericles said:
Is this a joke post or for real . The USA is the most indebted state in world history with personal debt 10 times higher per capita than Argentina. The military policies of the Bush presidency are continuing and there is a call for more troops in Afganistan costing US taxpayers billions of dollars a day. If the USA just cut its military spending by 25 percent and spent this money on feeding the poor in Africa there would be no famines. In the USA today poverty is increasing at alarming rates but military spending goes up and up. Is this crazy or what?

And you talk about change shame on you:(

The US is cutting it's military spending but I guess you choose not to notice the announcement from Sec. Gates yesterday. If every rich nation donated money (wisely) we could solve a lot of problems-this does not just apply to the US. Have you even been to the US?
Here's the thing the US has a lot of problems. Poverty is a problem but it's relative in rich nations. Running water, access to free education, free health care (even in the US, there is free health care for the poor-medicaid).

Do Americans spend too much. Of course they do. But until recently the economy was able to support that spending. And if you studied the history of the US(which you probably haven't) Americans are incredibly adaptable and hard working which is why the US will move forward pass this current crisis.
Now go on and continue your small minded US bashing.

Back