When I move here what special things should I bring that are hard to get?

Color me dubious.
First, the taxes I pay are based on the same property tax bills mailed to every property owner. The computer that prints them doesnt know I am not a citizen. Second, I have paid at least some of them in person at Afip. No fees were "made up". If you go to Afip, you can plug in your parcel number, at an ATM like machine, and it will print a bill, and it, again, doesnt see what you look like, or how well you speak spanish.
Second, I believe, as a property owner, in paying my taxes, which I do both here and in the USA.
The idea that there is some sneaky way to cheat and pay less doesnt fit in with my ethical and moral stance.
Sounds kinda teenage libertarian, to me.
No consequences is great, I guess, but as an adult and a member of a community, I kinda believe in garbage collection, city government, and a working infrastructure.

As far as the motochorro thing goes, it was 100% automatic reaction.
By the time the three of us had convinced the Chorro it wasnt worth the effort, and he hopped back on his accomplices scooter, maybe 1 minute had passed. Took me a couple more minutes to even realize what I had done.
When someone is getting beaten on the ground, and is bleeding (the german tourist) the last thing I was thinking of was the minutae of Argentine law.
Just like paying taxes, it was the right thing to do at the time.
Obviously you must be Batman.
unfortunately your ethical and moral stance don't count for much around here. I know, i was the idiot that used to pay my property taxes ahead of time, keep getting ripped off by a country that gives you very little to nothing in return for your contribution . Also thank you for calling my observations teenage libertarian, i have been called many things in my life but this one is a first. Once again , thanks and keep the good fight

Batman was a rich jerk, who wore a mask and beat people up. He inherited billions.
Not me.

and my morals and ethics have stood me just fine in Argentina.
I have a ton of Argentine friends who I can trust, I have great relationships with Argentine merchants I have been doing business with for years.
Its the only place I have ever been where stores and cab drivers and restaurants routinely round down the amounts.
My day to day interactions with human beings are far more satisfying here than in the USA.

Argentina has given me a ton in return.
My life has been enriched in many many ways by my time here, some of it material, some intellectual, some emotional.

Taxes here are extremely low by global standards. My property taxes for a similarly valued apartment in pretty much any US State would be in the range of ten times as high. My utilities are about ten times as high for my US place. A bus in the USA costs about ten times as much per ride.

I lose no sleep being the idiot who actually pays what I owe.

And to reiterate, its perfectly possible to live here for years and years, and never pay a bribe.

Batman was a rich jerk, who wore a mask and beat people up. He inherited billions.
Not me.

and my morals and ethics have stood me just fine in Argentina.
I have a ton of Argentine friends who I can trust, I have great relationships with Argentine merchants I have been doing business with for years.
Its the only place I have ever been where stores and cab drivers and restaurants routinely round down the amounts.
My day to day interactions with human beings are far more satisfying here than in the USA.

Argentina has given me a ton in return.
My life has been enriched in many many ways by my time here, some of it material, some intellectual, some emotional.

Taxes here are extremely low by global standards. My property taxes for a similarly valued apartment in pretty much any US State would be in the range of ten times as high. My utilities are about ten times as high for my US place. A bus in the USA costs about ten times as much per ride.

I lose no sleep being the idiot who actually pays what I owe.

And to reiterate, its perfectly possible to live here for years and years, and never pay a bribe.
I have no doubts this is your place in the world where you found your happiness, and i'm glad to read that, nothing beats being happy, however , i always find it kind of odd that with all those many friends and such a wonderful life most people( maybe not your case) keep a place where they come from..... from the argentina loving people(foreginers) i have met thru the years it was explained to me that is only in case they have to flee the country due to..... oh i don't know,, military coup, or the gov' taking all of your money from your bank account including your safe deposit box .... or perhaps hyperinflation .... or a war with Great Britain ... well you get the idea.
It's not if, it's when any of that happens again , maybe bribing your way out of situation caused by events out of your hands and your high ethics and morals, all of the sudden it's not gonna sound as such a bad idea.
As far as comparing prices , well that surprise me coming from someone like you. it's comparing pears and apples or is it oranges and apples?That's why most people come to live here, cheaper everything, i don;t know of any expat that actually moved to a more expensive place than the US unless you are somewhat rich..
Nothing wrong with paying what you owe , just what you owe and no more.

Back