When International Flights are available does that mean they will allow non-residents soon?

Expatwiz

Registered

When International Flights are available does that mean they will allow non-residents soon? It is correct to think that just because they allow flights from the USA to Argentina they do not let in non-residents even if you bought a ticket? However, If they allow international flights then this must mean they will allow non-residents soon?

When International Flights are available does that mean they will allow non-residents soon? It is correct to think that just because they allow flights from the USA to Argentina they do not let in non-residents even if you bought a ticket? However, If they allow international flights then this must mean they will allow non-residents soon?
No change planned / announced. Non-residents keep out!

I wonder if there are exemptions for people with their family here that didn't get residency etc?? I do know there used to be lots who used the 90 day visa to live here and do the buque bus to renew it

you probably already know this, but any attempt at guessing at what might happen is futile. just going to have to wait and see when announcements are actually made.

I can't imagine this happening right now or anytime soon. (Sometime in 2021 at the earliest is my guess.)

In order to let tourists into the country, everything has to be open and available. Otherwise can you picture each tourist coming into the country and quarantining for 14 days then having no where to go or nothing to do. And if there were a spike in infections due to tourists, the hospital system could never handle the demand.

There are exceptions happening. Work with your consulate.
I was denied through my consulate. Can anyone give examples of their success with an exception? I understand quarantining for 14 days, it's not a problem.

SVBA, when you were denied by your consulate did they subsequently ban you from entering Argentina under a tourist visa for a specific time frame thereafter? Under which grounds did you try for an exemption?

Back