When Will The Peso Hit 10?

When will the peso hit 10 to the US dollar?

• May

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • June

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Never as Cristina's adept handling of the economy will kick in and drive the peso to parity.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
I would expect it to go past 11 tomorrow on Thursday.

This kind of spikes create panic. There are probably some vacationers who had been holding off on buying dollars in hopes that it might drop back down to 9.2/9.4-ish, but will start to freak out that it will hit 11.4 (buy) before it hits 10.4 (buy) again.

It will settle a bit over the weekend, but if nothing is done to push it back down, I would expect it to be AR$11.3 to the US$1 when selling big US bills and the US$1 costing AR$11.5 by the end of the day on Tuesday.

(But I don't have speculation money sitting around to play with, so I haven't been researching previous trends.)

Are we witnessing the first salvo of the impulsive rally towards the ---13.00--- now? ... Or ... not yet ... false alarm?

BROKE THE ---10.50--- MARK TODAY.

Did I hear --- 13.10 --- today ?
Is it true ?????????????

Not even 3 weeks ?????
That is crazy .... madness itself
Hard to believe .... what are they doing?

Economists ... or bunch of selfish idiots burning the country ... just for votes.

How do they sleep the night ???????
People are not worried about their livelyhood?
TV & news as per normal ... as if nothing happened .... are they dead?

So sad to watch .... they should all go japanese hari-kari style ... if an ounce of consciousness is left

Is it true ?????????????

Not even 3 weeks ?????
That is crazy .... madness itself
Hard to believe

13.10 is not that hard to believe, that is basically around what you get by dividing the reserves into the monetary base, here is a link to an interesting analysis of the peso, and were it may be headed.
http://quehagoconmispesos.blogspot.com.ar/2014/01/el-blue-ya-no-tolera-errores.html

13.10 is not that hard to believe, that is basically around what you get by dividing the reserves into the monetary base, here is a link to an interesting analysis of the peso, and were it may be headed.
http://quehagoconmis...ra-errores.html

Excellent....!! Bravo !!!

Quoting this important statement...! and the chart of dollar the equilibrio el Blue will be 10 % above..?

"...." next week the market will not have enough dollars to supply the latest seasonal demand, will force us to be prepared, be aware that the strong demand this summer will run until 3 and 4 February, but concentrating after Wednesday of next week....·"

and the chart of dollar the equilibrio el Blue will be 10 % above..?

proyteccion1.png

Esto es importante para quienes aún no han tomado una decisión sobre la tenencia de dolares y deban hacerlo con Blue, esta semana es de "bache reflexivo" la semana que viene el mercado no tendrá los suficiente dolares para abastecer a la ultima demanda estacional, lo que nos obligará a estar preparados, tener presente que la ultima demanda fuerte del verano se extenderá hasta el 3 y 4 de febrero, pero concentrándose a partir del miercoles de la semana entrante.

Well, seems to work well as a predicción tool.

The whole notion of valuing the dollar based on this equilibrium theory is total nonsense.

I've been seeing this crazy "Dollar Equilibrium Prediction" theory, and charts, for several years now, and this is the first time that I've seen the prediction match the reality.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Are we witnessing the first salvo of the impulsive rally towards the ---13.00--- now? ... Or ... not yet ... false alarm?

BROKE THE ---10.50--- MARK TODAY.

Joe ... Are we not going to see ---13.10--- again for a while?

The greatest Polls of all times ... only at BAExpats.
Folks you heard it hear first. Stay tuned.

Back