When Will The Peso Hit 10?

When will the peso hit 10 to the US dollar?

• May

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • June

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Spring

Votes: 10 13.2%

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Never as Cristina's adept handling of the economy will kick in and drive the peso to parity.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
You should make a new poll titled "When will the Uruguayan peso be worth more than the Argentinian peso"

Anyone knows what's the real cuevas spread today? I see 10.75/11.85 in Dolarblue site but changes a lot every hour or so. Should exchange by tomorrow as I'm leaving on Wed.

must check rates tomorrow in a couple of cuevas...! rate varies every hour!

a friend got 11,50 in Villa del Parque this morning

not great but saved her a trip into the center.

Still hovering at the lowerish AR$11+ per Dollar? I thought by now it will be at the height north of AR$13 +?...Shall I wait how long more to cash in my stash of US$ by the hudread thousands..?
Anyone with the spherical( see to the infinite future ) machine!

Still hovering at the lowerish AR$11+ per Dollar? I thought by now it will be at the height north of AR$13 +?...Shall I wait how long more to cash in my stash of US$ by the hudread thousands..?
Anyone with the spherical( see to the infinite future ) machine!

Are you in Argentina? for sure? hhahahah

Actually I was headding to Bs As from Chile when my Anciano friend took ill. Well, long story but he is suffering from ( thinking from terminal prostae cancer ) and he was just doing OK but suddenly felt ill and with episodes of pain attacks so had to return him to Lima.

Then was ready to resume my cancelled trip to the AR Republic, when my attorney ( On going workmens comp injury settlement case ) has emailed stating that I have to see the Agreed Medical Examiner for the Doc to evaluate my state of recovery on my right foot/ankle.

So had to regretfuly turn back to the Empire for the time being. However, I have to resume my unfinished odyssey into Argentina Querida...So will see you guys/girls Muy Pronto...

Seems to be on the rise again.. Offering 12.4 for the USD. Anyone have any figures for the EUR today?

Are we witnessing the first salvo of the impulsive rally towards the ---13.00--- now? ... Or ... not yet ... false alarm?

Did I hear --- 13.10 --- today ?
Is it true ?????????????

Not even 3 weeks ?????

Joe ... Are we not going to see ---13.10--- again for a while?

The greatest Polls of all times ... only at BAExpats.
Folks you heard it hear first. Stay tuned.

Is the Blue on the decline again still??? .....
We are not going to see ---13.10--- still for a while ???

Or false alarm ?

Khairy, long time no see. Were you hibernating for the winter?

Rumour has it that Cristina has a "secret plan" to drive the peso back to parity with the dollar. Remember two years ago see showcased that she was converting her dollar savings into pesos and encouraging fellow countryman to do the same: http://www.pri.org/s...lars-save-pesos

Back