Where Can I Find Soy Milk?

You can do it yourself though, buy soy bean, soaking it overnight, take the shell off, put into the blender to liquify, adding water as you need and boiling it. Also adding any flavor you want. Quite simple with no preservative or any chemical.

best of luck.

I started making my own almond milk recently. It's not too difficult, but very expensive. Would like to find a store that has almonds cheaper than $100 per kilo.
Mercadolibre has them from 45 pesos (mechanically damaged ones) to 75 pesos for peeled ones.

I went to Barrio Chino today to the Productos de Soja store and got some rice milk flavored with mani and it's pretty good! And only $10 for a large bottle. Next time I'll try to soy milk.

I started making my own almond milk recently. It's not too difficult, but very expensive. Would like to find a store that has almonds cheaper than $100 per kilo.

Where are you finding raw almonds? I have made my own almond milk for a while but I can't find almonds in bulk here. Indulge me! thanks!

They sell in bulk on Mercadolibre. I never ordered so I cannot vouch for quality.With a bit of detective work though often you can guess the store advertising from the description they give.(quite a few are adverts from dieteticas)

Back