Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Home for the holidays!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • In my spouse's/significant other's home country/city

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YOenBA

Registered
Flights within your home country can be pricey enough, but when you are talking about crossing international waters, it gets a little crazy. I plan to stay in BA for the holidays, what about you guys?

The next room.
Wait, .... can´t afford having two rooms.

Off the mrs` city in Tucuman. Nice HOT xmas n new years with the lovely Tucumanos.

Most Christmases in Texas I spent on the porch in shorts with a bottle of beer in my hand anyway :) Usually had to go North to see the folks to get any kind of cold weather or a chance of snow...of course, there were the exceptional ice storms that would come in and wreak havoc every once in awhile! Something even in the wintertime here in BA I haven't seen.

I love Buenos Aires in January, except for the heat and humidity, it's like Sunday every day, nice and quiet!

I am in Santiago for the moment (and in Chile until January 12). Chile definitely is different from Buenos Aires, though whether it is better I can't say. However I felt the crazyness of Buenos Aires was starting to affect me, so I am glad I could escape it for a while to feel sane again.

What holidays? We are still working :confused:

Joking aside, usually here but that's my choice as I avoid traveling to the US (esp the northeast where I'm from) in winter. Brrrrrrrr!!! We host Xmas dinner for his family/friends and often we go away for NYE for a few days somewhere within Argentina but this year we're staying here.

Back