Where I Can Buy A Swimming Cap (Gorro Para La Pileta)?

rodem

Registered
My daughter is going to summer camp from next week. She needs to bring a swimming cap to school, but I can not find it anywhere in buenos aires( I went to the JUMBO, COTO and some small shop).
Anybody knows where I can buy the swimming cap in buenos aires???
Help me!!!!

What I usually do if I want to buy something is check mercadolibre.com.ar . Then in the item description usually they have show a map of where the shop is in the city and how to get there. I`ve just seen quite a few "gorro pileta" on there.

Failing that, get a large rubber glove, preferably in red and then she can go disguised as a chicken. Learning to swim and entertaining her class mates at the same time.

Go to a big sporting good store, they should have them in stock. I bought one a few years ago at the Nike store in Galarias pacifico

Edit to mention that there is a lot of merit in the rubber glove/cock head swimming cap idea.

they are quite easy to find actually. any sports store (nike, adidas etc) on florida, on santa fe or as mentioned above In Galaria pacifico. i got mine florida and corrientes at one of the bigger sports stores where they sell shoes etc. they are at the counter.
lastly many gyms with pools sell them as well-megatlon etc.
good luck.

There's a shop in Belgrano on Cabildo 1949. It used to be a Speedo store, now it has a different name. They sell all kinds of swim gear, caps included.

I haven't been to Unicenter in a while, but there used to be a Speedo shop in there too.

Back