Where to buy a luggage scale?

scottieb33

Registered
Hi all,

My luggage scale broke and I'm wondering where I can buy a new one in Buenos Aires?

Something simple, accurate and cheap would be awesome!

Thanks!

what's wrong with a regular bathroom scale? that's what i've been using for the past 20 years.

I don't have a bathroom scale either... and one would be a bit large to travel with

Try an outdoor`s store (there i a great one on Yrigoyen just west of 9 de Julio). Buy a fishing scale, very cheao and weighs next to nothing. I`ve had the same one for 20 years+ (almosy everything rldr has been stolen!)

RR

http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/balanza-valijas

You can buy online and arrange an encounter with the seller in his shop or in a corner cafe. Of do as I do and use the site to locate vendors of something I want that I haven't seen in the neighborhood.

Unlike eBay, almost all the vendors on mercadolibre have storefronts somewhere in the city, and many are large chains with stores everywhere. Narrow your search to Capital Federal and check the individual listings. Most give a company name or a sort-of address that you can locate on google.com.ar or in the city map site. They may be out of stock, so it's worth calling before going to Flores, assuming you can also find a phone number, which I usually manage to do.

All three of the Farmacias in my little town have a big weigh scale near the front door. They're bigger than bathroom scales(which I use before flights).

Maybe you have a Farmacia that has one close by if the bathroom scale isn't big enough.

M IV

Back